wheres that one thread...?

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Jaydan
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: Potato
Species: ???

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:15 pm

There used to be a thread on here that you could go ask for art of stuff, kind of like a wanted thing. whered it go? kind of in need of looking for a "HELP" wanted on something*.

*-A character i bought seems to be on a traced based, so i need the markings on a new ref!
0 x
^^click for characters^^

Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: Fox

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

it was combined into the service section! if you are looking/wanting for something, you can say you are seeking in the title
0 x
ImageImage
It might be a little while, but maybe we'll realign soon. Made to reassign, but find me a little time too.
Half euphoric, fixing the ratios. Teleport me, I've been pushing the envelope.
All ironic, given the way she slowed. You're iconic, given the way you froze.
Call me out, stay platonic; I'll find a chaperone. Wait around, forget mnemonics, I'll regret it years ago.
Spare me all the ceremony, dialing in all your pheromones. To cite a life in histrionics; the way you left was apropos.

Jaydan
Pronouns: Potato
Species: ???

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:32 pm

oh! thank you so much.
0 x
^^click for characters^^

• Information