PM Trouble?

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
User avatar
Koifish
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She
Preferred Name: Ashley
Species: Koi
Location: New York
Contact:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:14 pm

When I try to send someone a PM, no matter what I do, it goes straight to the outbox..Help?!
0 x

User avatar
Tango
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Posts: 13506
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 pm

The outbox is where the PM lives until the recipient logs in and can receive it. Though if that's not what you mean, could you elaborate more?
0 x
Image
╭_________________(Image)________________╮

User avatar
Koifish
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She
Preferred Name: Ashley
Species: Koi
Location: New York
Contact:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Tango wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 pm
The outbox is where the PM lives until the recipient logs in and can receive it. Though if that's not what you mean, could you elaborate more?
Oh! I mean for emails it doesn't work like that, so I got a bit confused?? I guess you answered my question unless I'm describing it wrong?
0 x

User avatar
coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 25862
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am
Contact:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:34 pm

nah it goes to outbox > then sent messages once it's been read, tango is right, and ur okay, nothing to fret
0 x
I have taken her heart into mine,
becoming one,
sustaining us both.
6.28.17

User avatar
Akala
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 19506
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: Female
Species: Pudu Deer x Fox
Location: Australia

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 pm

I freaked out about this before too lmao
But yeah, what was said above is correct
0 x

User avatar
Koifish
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She
Preferred Name: Ashley
Species: Koi
Location: New York
Contact:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:56 pm

coyote wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:34 pm
nah it goes to outbox > then sent messages once it's been read, tango is right, and ur okay, nothing to fret
Akala wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 pm
I freaked out about this before too lmao
But yeah, what was said above is correct
Thank you guys!!
1 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests