Sizing help please

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Bodach
Gamma
Gamma
Preferred Name: Beth

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi! Sorry to be a bother but I'd rather get input right from the source than reupload it several times and waste people's time.
My pose was rejected for sizing and I'd like some help to make sure it's wh-safe.
The pose in question (It's intended as an enter-type pose):
Spoiler! :
I lined it up with the pose size guides and I understand that the pose itself is kind of tricky because the tail and wings increase the height beyond what it would normally be.
Besides the elongated snout, the head size fits within the feral wolf size chart guide.
Spoiler! :
And matched with the dragon-guide:
Spoiler! :
I appreciate any help and guidance!
0 x

Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm

The head size isn't a huge problem here, it's mostly the body. It's thicker and longer than the dragon in the size chart and since we size based on species and not individual characteristics (when it comes to being large) it has to be closer to the size chart in terms of proportions.

Aside form this it looks like it may need more defined shading in some areas where shadows are present.
0 x
🐈

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information