please remove

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Penguin
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6933&p=82471&hilit=penguin#p82471
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=62911&p=905741&hil ... in#p905741

Please remove all of my poses/art from the freebie emporium topic that was created for me, as well as the free references to be used topic under my username. These are not to be utilized on chatlands.

Additionally, please delete/archive this topic as it no longer reflects my TOS and I want to post a new one, I cannot edit the older posts.
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=61865&p=3566780&hi ... n#p3566780

Thank you
0 x

Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Species: Meat Popsicle

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi Penguin, unfortunately TOS's can not be removed and/or recreated as the TOS that was written at that given time is still in effect for those art transactions that were conducted during that time period. Any new TOS that you would like to apply to your artwork on this site can be added as a reply to your current TOS thread (all users are only allowed to have one TOS thread, any duplicates will be merged) and the new TOS post that you make on your thread will be the TOS that is followed from that date forward for any future transactions (past transactions will still be followed by the previous TOS(s) though.) You can read more about the TOS section here:
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=60494

Additionally, the art in the freebie emporium can not be removed either as you agreed to these terms when donating your artwork and/or creating free artwork for this site:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5319

If you have further questions or concerns please do reach out to an available forum administrator/moderator, alpha or send in a Problem Ticket.
0 x
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

Penguin

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:05 pm

absurd but i will make a ticket will you make a note on the dumb topic that says the garbage listed there is the only free artwork allowed on only wolfhome and that anything 'free' that i create after effective todays date is not permitted to be used regardless of where i post it on DA/FA etc
1 x

Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Species: Meat Popsicle

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Any new free art you create is yours to decide what is done with it, so long as you don't add it to the freebie section of wolfhome and state it is free to use on these forums (which would then bind that art to the freebie TOS you agreed upon when submitting free art as you did in the past). Otherwise, anything you post on other sites is not dictated by wolfhome and would not be added to the freebie emporium unless you explicitly ask for it to be added.
0 x
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information