Name availability on the chat

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Kita
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:23 pm

The name Kita on the Wolfhome chat is currently taken by an inactive account (last login was 12/05/17) and I was informed the user with the name was currently banned at the time. I know that accounts get deleted after 30 days of being inactive unless they have deltas in the account, so I'm assuming that's what is happening with this account. Is there any hope of the name being cleared or do I have to just sit and wait to see if this person logs back on? Also, do accounts need to have an active subscription running to hold the name or do they just need to have deltas? Any help would be appreciated!
0 x

Bedagi
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Please send in a PT in regard to a name being released and one of the Alphas will get back to you as soon as possible! ^_^

If they have deltas attached to the account the account can not be deleted/released unfortunately but whoever responds to your PT will look into that also for you!
1 x

Kita
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:37 pm
Please send in a PT in regard to a name being released and one of the Alphas will get back to you as soon as possible! ^_^

If they have deltas attached to the account the account can not be deleted/released unfortunately but whoever responds to your PT will look into that also for you!
Will do, thanks :)
0 x

Kita
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 pm

This can be closed please, I got my name back!! ^-^ <3
1 x

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information