can't log in

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Momo
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: she/her
Species: shiba inu

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:54 pm

it's been a really long time since i've logged into the chat... a few months or so.
when i log in, it says my password doesn't match, but when going to the "forgot password" option, it says my username isn't found.

chat name is momo, not sure if accounts get removed if inactive but if it's possible to get back in and have my poses still there, i'd be really happy..
0 x
lamp
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: any
Preferred Name: Colby
Species: alien

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 pm

if you went on hiatus without changing your subscription, it still consumed the deltas so if you ran out it deleted your account
0 x
Akala
Alpha
Alpha

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Yes, the account has deleted. What might have happened is your account ran down to 0 deltas and deleted itself after 30 days.

Unfortunately, you will need to re-create your account and re-upload your poses. You can try email underdog (underdog@chatlands.com) to see if he has them on file for you, but your best bet is probably to re-upload; it's also probably faster that way.

edit: it's actually not possible to recover the account with the poses in it at all, but if you're missing any past poses, you can email UD. You will need to re-upload though, that's unavoidable.
0 x
Momo
Pronouns: she/her
Species: shiba inu

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 pm

lamp wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 pm
if you went on hiatus without changing your subscription, it still consumed the deltas so if you ran out it deleted your account
rip then LOL
i'll create anew. thanks!! <3
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic