My Account is gone.

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:13 pm

So this is an issue I came across around September but never addressed, as things in my personal life had shoved all this to the backburner.

My account disappeared. It did not run out of deltas, to my knowledge. I had 80 some deltas left. And if it did run out of deltas, I got no email saying my account was pending deletion. Besides, at this point in time, less than a month had passed since I was last on the site?
All very confusing, and losing the account I'd had for over a decade was upsetting.

So here's what I know...
Around September 17th, I was alerted to this by @LucanWolf, saying I was no longer on his friends list. I went to log onto my account and it returned an error saying the info was incorrect. So on a whim, I decided to try "sign up." Typed in my email, typed Blackfeathr as a username, and lo and behold, account created.

Why was my account deleted?
0 x

Commissions | Premades | ToS
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:07 pm

PMing you.
0 x
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.