Flash Issue

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Reyes
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Species: Wraith

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:55 pm

This isn't happening to me, but my boyfriend whom doesn't have a WHF account :0

My boyfriend was attempting to enter one of the rooms on Wolfhome and continued to get a flash error. I understand that chatlands has since switched from flash as it's not supported by browsers such as Chrome (which we both use.) This is why I find it a little odd. Flash was enabled by default on Chrome but he continued to get this error:

He did eventually get into the room, but the fact this showed up is a little odd. I haven't received it since chatlands switched from flash. Unless I'm wrong and chatlands still runs on flash and I'm getting myself confused LMAO

Thanks in advance!
0 x
TOS//My Art//To-Do
12/09/15
Stay with me, my blood
Known as Reyes/Seiun on the chats.
Kikki
Alpha
Alpha
Pronouns: She/her
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: Fox

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Can you make sure they're using the flash free version of chatlands? If you get into the info section that you use to edit your sniff, make sure the box that says 'no flash' is ticked. It should be in one of the option groups, you may need to click around to find it
1 x
Commissions | YCH's | DeviantArt | Art Queue
Previously Akala...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic