Wolfhome Default Sets (Image heavy)

Your one-stop spot for art resources. These are related resources vary from general art tutorials to Wolfhome-related art tutorials (such as how to make a pose).
August
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: he/him

Wait, so we could upload any of these sets on say Mystical Realms as a custom?

no longer available; pm only. all characters remain mine. admins; official sales/trades permissions to any sales can be proven with pm and permission topic only.
refs | tos
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

BioKitten wrote:Wait, so we could upload any of these sets on say Mystical Realms as a custom?
Only of they are allowed to be used on MR. That is something you'd have to check with the original artists/underdog.

Chenneoue

I believe they are allowed on MR, and other Chatland chats. Just nothing outside of that. As I recall. Just remember, I no longer own the rights to the wolf set by me, so you would need to check with UD.
Kat
Omniscient
Omniscient

Fank youuu for putting all of the pose sets onto one topic. :> They are much more easier to find now.
1-13-13
characters art
life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone
billy cox

raspberry
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: joey

Pride

Thank you. I'm now able to modd to with the greyscaled version of Coyote. :D
TheGingaDog
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Aren't some of the poses in the "wolf" set by goldenwolf missing? Like theres a sitting a nuzzle and laughing pose that you cant find on the regular pose sets in the body shop. How come those aren't in there?
ASimpleCheese
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Preferred Name: Cheese

Pride

Im thinking this has probably been over looked for a while now haha. But i believe the poke pose is missing in the fennec set you put up. :P
BlueFlameWolf
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

It is

an actually i should of noticed this a long time ago but the first post needs to be edited, my fenenc set is NOT for all chatlands. It was only ment to be a WH custom set (an i did confirm this with UD when i donated them)

I did however decide allow Mystic Eclipse (M.E, not to be confused with MR) to have permission to this set with the acception that UD agrees to it as well. I have yet to hear back on this from him so for the time being, the fennecs can only be used on wolfhome.com
RiceNoodle
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Edited the first post for the time being, BFW. We'll hear from UD, probably when things get sorted out with ME :D
whats a pulse

Just realized how beautiful the grayscaling on Chen's set is. ;0;
Misaki
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: They/Them

Pride

for the modern wolf set, the sit pose is missing o_o
And I think the AFK is absent too..... but that may just be me
Don't get too comfortable.
I always come back. . . .
BlueFlameWolf
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

RiceNoodle wrote:Edited the first post for the time being, BFW. We'll hear from UD, probably when things get sorted out with ME :D

Little update, they are now allowed on M.E, UD has already added them to the chat as well (a little while ago actually lol) so they are now M.E an WH only
dippy
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

so fennec is allowed on eclipse? if so the green letters on the first page saying wolfhome only should be updated to wolfhome and m.e only so some art reviewers don't reject them on there by mistake thinking they only allowed on wh when they are allowed on wh and eclipes both. if they are by the looks of it.

Alpha and owner of Foxparadise
Jace

Are the fennecs free to use on Breaking Point? I was wondering, concidering the fact they said only for wolfhome until further notice, and are used on Mystic Eclipse.
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Psychic wrote:Are the fennecs free to use on Breaking Point? I was wondering, concidering the fact they said only for wolfhome until further notice, and are used on Mystic Eclipse.
They are Mystic Eclipse and Wolfhome only. Blue and UD gave permission for them to be used on Mystic Eclipse and Wolfhome only.
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic