Flash Settings

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Colossith
Omniscient
Omniscient

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:59 am

It can do. Trojans can leave or open gateways for other viruses/spyware/adware. The Trojan itself is merely the vehicle used to get something onto your PC. Afterwards you need to make sure it hasn't left anything behind. A little bit of googling or searching on sites like http://www.symantec.com/index.jsp (they are the company who make Norton) should be useful for you if you remember of have a record of the trojan's name.

How up to date is your firefox and javascript by the way? Have you updated those aswell? And which anti-virus are you using?
0 x

sabbath
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

im using modzilla 5.0

and avast is my antivirus

the java script im using is the one that you posted, not sure what to do next
0 x

jiggle-durrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp
sabbys on the loose

Affliction
Beta - Forum Moderator
Beta - Forum Moderator

Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Using Mozilla, latest version.
Ummmm antivirus.. not sure.. LMFAO.
and I'm using the latest Java Script..
0 x
"At the end of the day it's not against the rules to think stupid shit" - Voidare, 2017
~-Art-YCH'S-Commissions-FA-Patreon~

sabbath
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:57 am

:< not allowed on today, hnnng, some days it lets me on, others it doesnt, :<
0 x

jiggle-durrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp
sabbys on the loose

Avaritia

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 pm

i downloaded flashplayer 10 toay and it's been showing this:

On the log in page since this morning.
omg im gonna go crazy.
i can skip to the map,
but i cant go into rooms(just a blank black screen with nothing else on it)
and i can't see the map(but it lets me see the mysts and whos in it)
i give up.
0 x

Skywolf
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 am

Did you try restarting?

Maybe try installing Flash again if that doesn't work.

-Sky
0 x
Skywolf
Syren (pronounced "see-ren")

Ava (c) GTWOLF

Is there a post I should see? PM me the link :D

Spot
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Species: nekomata

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

So, I have been having this problem (on other a1k chats) for days now.

I've followed all the instructions on this topic so far, but it still isn't letting me on 75% of the time. I just updated Adobe Flash, Firefox, and Java. I also updated all my settings in java to what was shown on the first post in this topic. I use Windows 7.

Ok- it just let me on...but I know it is going to happen again xD Guess I'll just keep checking back for further solutions.
0 x

Spot
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 am

Spot wrote:So, I have been having this problem (on other a1k chats) for days now.

I've followed all the instructions on this topic so far, but it still isn't letting me on 75% of the time. I just updated Adobe Flash, Firefox, and Java. I also updated all my settings in java to what was shown on the first post in this topic. I use Windows 7.

Ok- it just let me on...but I know it is going to happen again xD Guess I'll just keep checking back for further solutions.

bump.. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be wonderful. I keep having problems with this, and it's very discouraging. I would imagine it is losing money for the site, too.
0 x

Terovhi
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Red Panda

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Spot, can you give any information as to what is happening when you try to log onto the chat?
Is it giving you the flash error? Have you tried another browser?
0 x
☆ Previously known as Siren ☆
Suggestion Ox - Let me know ANYTHING!
Characters

Spot
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 am

Siren wrote:Spot, can you give any information as to what is happening when you try to log onto the chat?
Is it giving you the flash error? Have you tried another browser?

It is giving me the "Bad Login," and no - I have not tried using another browser other than Firefox; however, I've heard most other browsers are experiencing the same problems. I also refuse to use that virus-magnet IE.. :P

Anyway, usually messing around with the Flash settings fixes it eventually..so, I suppose the issue is resolved for now. Thank you for the response, though! <3
0 x

Akasha
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm

So I tried to follow the steps that are posted here. However, when I click the link for the flash player settings manager wolfhome/a1k chats didn't show. Three other sites were listed, ones I never heard of. So I clicked delete all to reset it. How do I add wolfhome?
0 x

Akasha
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Biohazardouscandy wrote:So I tried to follow the steps that are posted here. However, when I click the link for the flash player settings manager wolfhome/a1k chats didn't show. Three other sites were listed, ones I never heard of. So I clicked delete all to reset it. How do I add wolfhome?

Nevermind, after doing what I described above...I was able to get into the rooms. Weird o.O
0 x

Akasha
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Biohazardouscandy wrote:
Biohazardouscandy wrote:So I tried to follow the steps that are posted here. However, when I click the link for the flash player settings manager wolfhome/a1k chats didn't show. Three other sites were listed, ones I never heard of. So I clicked delete all to reset it. How do I add wolfhome?

Nevermind, after doing what I described above...I was able to get into the rooms. Weird o.O

Okay so it worked, then I logged out for a bit. Went back and I got the bad login message again. How do I add wolfhome to the settings? T.T this is driving me crazy.
0 x

eliysia
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Wed May 02, 2012 7:30 pm

I am running Mac on Chrome, and it's giving me this error. What can I do?
0 x

howlagan
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 am

I have been having this problem for a couple of days now... It went for awhile yesterday but then its messed up again today?
I have Firefox I have updated everything and followed what everyone has been doing on here and it is still bringing up..
Spoiler! :
"Bad Login
For technical reasons, you could not be logged into the system.
This error can be triggered by jumping to a bookmarked chat room.
Instead, please enter the chat through the login screen.

Browser security restriction! Failed to start the chat process...
The Wolfhome forums have information that may help you to resolve this
problem. Check here for details: Click here for more help with this problem or visit http://forum.wolfhome.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9213. "

What can I do? I've cleared my cache, updated, am using firefox.. done what it says on the first page and I am still receiving that Bad login... It's a little annoying..
0 x

• Information