I'm curious!

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Voidrae
Gamma - Forum Moderator
Gamma - Forum Moderator
Species: angry physicist

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 am

I am wondering what the reason is for no longer allowing inanimate objects to be our gag poses. I assume there has to be a good reason, or there would be no impetus for a rule change, but I am just super curious about why it is being changed! i must knooow i is so confuse ;o;
0 x
it's never going to stop
batter up

semi
queue | chars

Takatia
Event Committee
Event Committee
Species: Fox

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 am

After the poll where everyone specified what they did and did not want to see in public rooms, it became clear the one thing people aren't wanting to see in rooms is inanimate object poses. And with our older rule on AFK poses, it was pretty easy for people to have an inanimate object as a pose in public rooms so long as "AFK" was present. This rule applies for any object that isn't canine related. A doghouse or bone AFK pose, for example, would still be acceptable in public rooms. But a rock with "AFK" carved into it wouldn't be acceptable in public rooms. However if you added a tail behind the rock, it would then be usable in public rooms.
0 x
ImageImage
It might be a little while, but maybe we'll realign soon. Made to reassign, but find me a little time too.
Half euphoric, fixing the ratios. Teleport me, I've been pushing the envelope.
All ironic, given the way she slowed. You're iconic, given the way you froze.
Call me out, stay platonic; I'll find a chaperone. Wait around, forget mnemonics, I'll regret it years ago.
Spare me all the ceremony, dialing in all your pheromones. To cite a life in histrionics; the way you left was apropos.

Xina
Event Committee
Event Committee
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Jk I found it
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Voidrae
Gamma - Forum Moderator
Gamma - Forum Moderator
Species: angry physicist

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Oooh, that makes sense!
0 x
it's never going to stop
batter up

semi
queue | chars

• Information