Wolfhome Graphical 2D Avatar Comic Chat

Wolfhome.com

Wolfhome Graphical 2D Avatar Comic Chat
It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The Wolfhome Administration Team
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:59 pm 
Alpha
Alpha

The Wolfhome Administration Team

Alphas

Underdog
Chat Owner
I am underdog. I am the original author of the program that became Wolfhome. I am a gray-bearded old guy (well ok so nowadays 48 doesn't seem too old but y'all think it is so I will play along).. I like working on programming both day and night. I breath new technology and I am having a hard time picturing a day when new technology is overwhelming but I figure that day is somewhere out there. My goal is to provide an interesting site where people can chat and have fun. My other goal is to find a way to turn the reins over to the users so that they can run the site without running wild all over it. But I digress.. Anyway, thanks for reading and ttfn.

razrback
Programming Partner

Akala
Forum Administrator; Tech Department
Hello Wolfhome! I'm Akala, currently 18 years old and living in Australia. I'm an university student currently studying a Masters of Secondary Teaching and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Melbourne! My dream is to become a secondary school art teacher. I love drawing, watching movies and reading. I'm also a huge animal lover. I doodle up cartoons on my wacom tablet in my spare time as well as fill in my sketch pad if I have a pencil or pen at my disposal. I'm a huge LOTR fantic, love pokemon and marvel, and I'm also a movie nerd. I enjoy horror movies and playing games (especially pokemon!) and I love to travel. I don't bite so come and say hi sometime!

Clovette
Forum Administrator; Art Staff; Tech Department
GOOOOOD MORNING AMERICA! Just kidding, this is Wolfhomeland. My name is Heather and I am a 20 year old student working part time at UPS and studying Criminal Justice. I also have a part time job at the Clark County Jail (yes, the one on the show "60 Days In") as a Corrections Officer for Work Release. I really enjoy it - it's rewarding to be able to treat people in tough situations with respect. I do a lot of drawing (Jansither @ FA, Janscyther @ dA) and I love to help people with their art problems and questions. If you ever need help with anything (art releated or not), please don't be shy - send me a PM! I am big into cats (specifically snow leopards), green and brown, video games, and... Wolfhome. If you want to add me on Steam or Battle.net, my usernames are Moondahlia and Jansither#1497 respectively. Have a good day!

Grim
Forum Administrator; Art Staff; Tech Department
Herro, I'm Grim. I've been a member of the Wolfhome community since late 2008. I am a graphic designer, nerd, part-time superhero and a Jedi like my father before me. "I can make a straw wrapper crawl like a worm. Oh, and, I can make the inside of my elbow look like a butt." A few of the things I love are summer thunderstorms, reading, long drives, the smell of the ocean, sunflowers, stargazing, the moon, art, history, classic cars, junk food, cats, carnivals, baking, superheroes, succulents, DIY, Autumn, Star Wars, the color orange, neon, nature, photography, Halloween, anime, rock and 80s music, hot chocolate, traveling, cartoons, Pokemon, Back to the Future, adventuring, roasting marshmallows, diners, lighthouses, drive-in movies and fog. Feel free to say hi if you see me around, I promise I don't bite!

Sessgo
Forum Administrator; Tech Department
Hey, I'm Sessgo! I am 24 years old and have been around Wolfhome for over decade. I graduated with my bachelor's in animal and poultry sciences from Virginia Tech! (GO HOKIES!) I am an absolute coffee and tea fanatic, so if you ever want to start up a conversation coffee and tea is a good start ;). I'm an equestrian and have been riding for over 10 years. I enjoy playing video games, right now my poison is Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2. I am married and my husband is an.. well... very interesting person. I love to laugh, joke, and have fun. Feel free to message me or come say hi if you like, I usually am a very friendly person. :)

Takatia
Forum Administrator; Art Staff; Event Committee Leader; Tech Department
Howdy! I'm Takatia. I'm a full time researcher and college graduate. I'm highly interested in the sciences and the arts, and I've had jobs ranging from art instructor to research assistant! In my spare time, I enjoy listening to music, writing, drawing, talking with friends, and eating all the chocolate covered strawberries. I've been apart of Chatlands since 2008, but was not active in the community until 2009. If you ever see me around, feel free to say hello! I'm super friendly (and a bit nerdy and silly :P).

Betas

Achilles
Art Staff
Hi, I'm Achilles, I'm 18, and I have a deep love for helping people, video games, and any sort of storytelling. I'm an artist and I enjoy creating characters and designs! I'm an avid Elder Scrolls Online player and a dedicated video gamer in general. I also enjoy all sorts of animes, tv shows, and music. I have a bit of a spacey, silly, and hyperactive personality and I always aim to make people laugh! I love meeting new people and learning about their interests! My pm's are always open, don't hesitate to say hello!

Aeolia
Forum Administrator; Event Committee Leader
Hi!! I'm Aeolia, some of you may also know me as cocoa on other chats, I'm still relatively new and working my way back into the community after being gone for a very long time! I'm from Canada and am currently residing in Europe (which may be the reason we barely cross paths!), I'm studying Early Childhood Education and working part-time in my desired field while doing so and will hopefully be finished with my program in Feb 2018! I really like riding my bicycle around and to work, tinkering around with arts and crafts (traditionally), and spending time with my S/O and our little furbaby; A little black kitty cat named Bettler. Feel free to strike up a conversation with me, or come to me with problems if you need any help!

Aude
Art Staff
Helloo!! I'm Aude/coyote, I'm twenty-one years old, and have been on Wolfhome since early-mid 2010. I currently am owned by a dog named Lea and a cat named Demi. I love the outdoors, the travel channel, the cartoon network, writing, music, and drawing! Please never hesitate to talk to me, or to come to me if you need something!

Avani
Forum Moderator
Hey there Im Ava :) Local Tea Fox. I’m generally a quiet person, so please don’t think I’m being antisocial or anything. I’m actually rather friendly :) If a subject pops up that interest me or you want to chat I’ll jump right in. On my free time I can be found cleaning around the house, doing laundry, playing Hay Day and feeding the squirrel’s. I’m also adopted by a few kitties,& a doggie, I will forever be a Cat Servant. I enjoy watching iZombie, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, and my all time fave WALKING DEAD. Yes I have a Daryl Addixon. #AlwaysKeepFighting

Azriel
Forum Moderator
Hi there! I'm Az, the one and only. I've been here since the early 2000s, and have been an administrator since 2010. I reside in sunny Southern California, so feel free to come to Disneyland with me! Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have!

Bedagi
Forum Administrator; Art Staff
Hiii! I'm a Buddhist Hippie in real life who currently resides in Ohio. I'm very relaxed and calm with a hyper side that periodically shows when I'm around close friends. I'm into movies, tv shows, and music. Some of my favorite movies would be Repo! The Genetic Opera, Crash, The Divergent series, Harry Potter series and the Star Wars series. When it comes to tv shows I'm a huge fan of Supernatural, The 100 and The Walking Dead. As for music my style can be all over the place but some of my all time favorites bands/singers would be Brand New, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, Glassjaw and I Prevail. I'm an artist as well. I do mostly digital artwork but I'd like to expand my abilities into other medias soon/in the future. I'm a very easy going individual and enjoy meeting and getting to know new people so don't be shy if you see me around; say hi! =)

CoyFox
Forum Administrator; Art Staff
Heyoo! I'm known as Coyfox, but you're free to call me by my name- Matthew! I'm 18, 19 on January 18th and I am an avid reader, writer and animal lover. I live on the east coast of the US, specifically North Carolina! On top of these things, I tend to watch way too much anime and draw way too much as well. My pms are always open and I'd be more than happy to yap about anything. (8

Fik
Forum Moderator
Hi guys, I'm Fik! I'm previously known as Dunbar (marzipan or kimi long ago in a far away place). I've recently returned to adminship after a short break. I've been around Chatlands and other 2D animal chat sites since 2004. My hobbies are many, I enjoy crocheting, knitting, drawing, reading, making jewelry, cooking, baking... the list goes on... I'm a huge dork, I love all things fantasy, video games and the like. I play D&D on occasions, and other tabletop RPGs. I currently work as an administrative assistant at Springbrook, a school for children with disabilities. I'm in a 9 year relationship with my best friend Mike. We have three animalsons (Jake the Dog, Gibson, and Buddy) who are all the loves of my life. I'm very open and love to chat about anything so please, chat me up, I'm lonely.

Sick
Forum Moderator; Art Staff; Event Committee
Hello, I am Brekker, also known as Jailbird, also known as loser mcloserface. I've been around Chatlands for about 8 years now (since 2008), though I've only been an administrator for a short amount of that time. At one point in time, you may have known me as Kallik or Roflcopter as well. I am an 18 year old agender trashcan that hails from the lands of corn and soybean (Indiana). Some of my favorite things include Six of Crows, Game of Thrones. Tokyo Ghoul, art, The Raven Cycle, TWAU, Crywolf, and many, many other things. Eventually, I aim to attend some sort of art school/college. Ask if you want to know more! I don't bite. git brekt

Suspria
Art Staff
Hey guys! Suspria here. You might know me by my previous names of Bean or Rylie. I've been apart of the (current) Wolfhome community since 2007, and I've been an admin on and off since 2009. I'm currently 24 years young and reside in California. I'm happily engaged to one of the best men I know and we have 2 fantastic fur babies, Mack and Cali, who you will hear me complain about often on chat! I collect anything Batman or Star Wars related, as well as draw and play video games when I have down time. Fill free to catch me on chat or shoot me a PM, I'm always willing to talk and make new friends!

Gammas

Affliction
Hello There! I'm Affliction, I'm currently 21 years old, reside in the dry, desolate, high desert of California. and I've been part of the wolfhome community since 2008. I live with my perfectly amazing other half and have two fur babies Zelda (A Miniature American Eskimo) and Shelby (Shepherd/Sharpei mix). I’m a part time artist and a full time student studying to become a veterinarian technician and hopefully one day a veterinarian. When I have down time I’m usually either talking to Suspria, Bedagi, and Fik, playing video games, or annoying my dog… probably all three. I’ve been described as being a bit standoffish and quiet at times, but I promise I’m not a monster, just a little quirky and nerdy! Say hi!

Blackbird
Forum Moderator
Hello! I'm Blackbird, formally known as Akemi. I reside in The Big Apple, and I'm the proud older sister to the most brattiest loveliest Yorkshire Terrier known to man, Molly. I probably talk about her, and my interests way too much. I currently work in retail, and I'm an online college student, studying to become a Veterinary Assistant, and perhaps gradually, a Veterinary Technician. I adore the shows, Glee, and The 100. I enjoy going to the park, drawing, or reading in the spare time I never have. If you have any questions, comments or concern, or simply want to say hello, feel free to PM me!

Bugfinder
Tech Department
Hello. I'm one of the ancients around here with over half my life being spent as a member. My goal on here is to make the site a better for the community. I'm a pretty quiet person but rarely turn down a conversation. My favorite hobbies are reading and programming.

Epilepsy
Forum Moderator; Event Committee
Hi!! I'm Epilepsy! I'm 18 years old and I have been around Wolfhome and Chatlands for quite sometime under multiple usernames. I live in South Carolina, and I have 2 dogs! Tucker is a mastiff mix and Gracie is a pitbull. You may be wondering why my username is Epilepsy, when I was 10 I was diagnosed with Epilepsy, I have had it all my life but wasn't diagnosed until 10. I chose the name to raise awareness! I am very friendly however I can be super quiet at times and enjoy a good conversation. I am silly at times but really enjoy the company of others. I can't wait to get to know each and every one of you on Wolfhome!

Kuvi
Hello, I'm Kuvi (previously Bonsai)!! I am 21 years old and am from Australia, so you'll likely see me around during the dead hours on Wolfhome, although I do get on at other hours here and there. I will be starting Uni in February doing Games Art and Design; I love classics like Pokemon, Mario, Spyro, and survival games!! I also love food, animals, and finding new movies and TV shows to watch, so mention anything of the sort and I'll come alive! For the most part I'm pretty shy but feel free to come talk to me. :)

Admin Assistants/Trainees

Airplane

----

This post will remain locked; no comments. This is simply a reference list that will be kept up-to-date as necessary.

Top     Share post on Facebook     Tweet this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]