The Wolfhome Administration Team

This section is for updates or Announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any Announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an Administrator.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Alphas

Underdog
Chat Owner
I am underdog. I am the original author of the program that became Wolfhome. I am a gray-bearded old guy. I like working on programming both day and night. I breath new technology and I am having a hard time picturing a day when new technology is overwhelming but I figure that day is somewhere out there. My goal is to provide an interesting site where people can chat and have fun. My other goal is to find a way to turn the reins over to the users so that they can run the site without running wild all over it. But I digress.. Anyway, thanks for reading and ttfn.

Herb
All Departments
Hello, I am Herb, your local plant and I do have just about a trillion nicknames. I am 24 years old, and have two daughters named Sunniva and Amari, who are the light of my life! I hope to continue bringing a welcoming, warm vibe to you all and provide my insights on different topics to make Wolfhome a place to love! I am an artist and loves drawing every chance that I get as well as videogames, hiking, photography, LOTR/Hobbit, and much more! I always enjoy making new friends and chatting to any and everyone to crosses paths with me, so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me!

Kiko
All Departments
Relations Team Leader; Event Committee
Hey there! Most of you may have known me as Rhea! I'm 26 years old, married and a mom of 2 kiddos! I'm a huge animal lover as well! I have 4 cats and 5 puppers. I'm currently residing in New Jersey, and in my free time I enjoy watching movies/tv shows or traveling! Who doesn't like to travel when they can! I joined Wolfhome back in 2012, I've been here for quite sometime and have made some wonderful friends throughout the years! I'm always open to having a conversation with anyone, feel free to say hello! =)

Betas

holykitten
Forum Moderator; ART
Hi! My name is Kota (or Holy) and I am a 20 year old college student from Texas. I'm currently attending university in pursuit of an International Business degree in Korean! (I'm not that great yet so do not ask me to speak Korean LOL). I joined Chatlands back in 2010 and mainly went on CPI, where I was on the CPI Events Committee team for 5 years! I have had over 40 usernames, but my most notable were: HolyKitten, canines, and kitten! I have been going by HolyKitten since 2013. I am a big dog enthusiast and I spend a lot of my time watching YouTubers like CoryxKenshin or watching movies! I do a lot of event-planning IRL so I am used to speaking to strangers, so don't hesitate to reach out!

Gammas

Enya
ART; Event Committee; Forum Moderator
Hello! I am Bressa aka known as Bre or Brittany, or Brit! I have been on wolfhome #for about 11 years now. First starting on MR then moving to wolfhome and lupinar! I am 25 years old and is married. I work in health care as a receptionist for 3 years now. I have 5 animals, 2 obnoxious huskies named Atka and Octavia. Then 3 cats , named Smore,Marshmallow, onyx. I am a big animal lover! I spend most most of my time diamond painting, board games, video games, out doors and enjoying friends and family! Also always have an open door policy with everyone! If you need someone to talk to always there to do so!

Refresh

Aiko

--

Apprentices

Fenrir

Murdoc

This post will remain locked; no comments. This is simply a reference list that will be kept up-to-date as necessary.

Font by FontMeme
Divider by hybridsart
Locked Previous topicNext topic