Have you always wanted to help out on Wolfhome, but weren't quite sure how? Have you had many ideas that you'd like to see put forth for Wolfhome? Are you interested in reviewing poses and making art for Wolfhome? Do you like to manage offsite accounts on social media and art galleries? Are you interested in helping Wolfhome branch out to other websites to bring in new members? Are you motivated and ready to take on projects? Now's your chance!
- Experience is a plus, but not required.
- If you've applied before and were rejected, you can submit an application a month after receiving a rejection notification.
- If you've applied before, you're more than welcome to apply again.
- We may ask to have a interview with you
While anyone is welcome to apply to CARE, we'd like to remind everyone that you must be in good standing with the community. Any recent past offenses on the site will be looked into and may or may not be considered during the application process. Please keep this in mind.
If you are interested in joining the Community Teams (formerly the EC / RT) please PM your application to @Tau or @Kiko
What would you like us to call you?:
Have you previously been on the Event Committee / Relations Team?
- If yes, what was the reason for your departure?
Why would you like to join the Community Teams?
What areas are you interested in? (Event planning, lore writing, social media writer, etc)
Do you have any qualifications that could help you in your desired role(s)? (Event manager, Marketing, etc)
How much free time could you dedicate to your role(s) a week?