A New Team!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Fortune wrote:Now for the list, are you referring to the freebie emporium? (At least that's what I meant earlier) The rules given, most say not to post offsite and such, that's why I was wondering would you have to contact them again, or since this will be... part of WH somewhat it automatically goes without needing to? Like if someone makes a new free pose for wolfhome, you guys automatically have permission to upload it offsite? And Oh, I didn't know commissions would be uploaded, which is a neat feature, would help advertise artists of the community so that's nice. And would it be the new team's job to contact the artists for perms on artwork not referring to freebies? <:
AGAIN, SORRY LOL I feel so annoying
No, we have specifically inquired from artists who are active in the community and they make up the list, but it pertains to custom work only. It will be the team's job to make sure of custom work permissions. Per this topic created by UD, we do have explicit permission to use freebies as we would like. You're not annoying! Keep askin' all dem questions.
Sorry, but what does the app mean by Accomplishments?
Accurate tagging/follower increase? High traffic pages?
Exposing new people to posts?
Any accomplishment you would like. Personal or not.
🐈
Apostle
Still haven't seen the sun
Still haven't seen the sun
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: kelly
Species: sabertooth

Clovette wrote:
Apostle wrote:Sorry, but what does the app mean by Accomplishments?
Accurate tagging/follower increase? High traffic pages?
Exposing new people to posts?
Any accomplishment you would like. Personal or not.
Oh okay thanks!

not really around here anymore
reach me on Discord @ Avokello or on Eunoia

Locked Previous topicNext topic