Regarding rule #13; Begging

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Hey All!

The forum team would like to announce a small change to rule number 13) Begging. We will be making a slight change stating that donation posts to official charities only will be allowed from here on out. Official charities include, but are not limited to, Toys-for-tots, World Wildlife Foundation, or AIDs Healthcare Foundation. Again, as long as it's an official charity, your post will not be removed. However, personal Go Fund Me's will still be removed unless compensation is offered.

Previously, the rule has read:
13) Begging
Begging, otherwise known as the soliciting of funds, favors or items, is not tolerated.

A. Asking members of this community to give you currency for free. This also includes through go fund me donations. Go fund me's are allowed if a service, such as pose coloring or permissions to a premade pose, is given in return for a donation.

B. Asking members of this community to give you free art or services (otherwise known as making requests or request topics).

C. Panhandling of any sort.

D. The use of Wolfhome to gain "loans" from users with the intent to pay it back. As Wolfhome does not have the legal capacity to oversee such transactions please do not use the public forums as a means to get loans for financial gain as a means to raise funds or "IOU"s.

I. Begging will be met with a warning. After any two subsequent warnings on the forum, any further begging will result in a ban.

II. Request threads will be met with a reminder. After two subsequent reminders on the forum regarding request threads, making anymore request threads will result in an official warning.
Rule 13-A will change to read the following:
A. Asking members of this community to give you currency for free. This also includes through personal go fund me donations. Go fund me's are allowed if a service, such as pose coloring or permissions to a premade pose, is given in return for a donation. We do, however, allow donation posts to official charities.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask any Forum Moderator or Administrator.

Happy Posting!
Locked Previous topicNext topic