Chef Home

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
User avatar
Lacerna
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Posts: 13767
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:51 pm
Gender: female

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:11 am

Image
0 x
'...familiar, why is this so familiar...?'
where am i?
User avatar
Vengeance
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:45 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Demon
Location: Narnia
Contact:

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:15 am

I'd like to order 30 buckets of fried chicken with BBQ sauce and fries please
0 x
"Heaven? I don't have an affinity with that place."
User avatar
Tolt
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2144
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:33 am

GENTLY BURNED TOAST wrote:i strongly agree

Lmao that name though cx
0 x
sosyofdjgwuew625384
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 7428
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 pm

and how do you like your steak done?
0 x
User avatar
Ravi
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Posts: 2568
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:43 pm
Gender: genderfluid
Species: jaguar
Location: california
Contact:

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:33 pm

i saw it coming
0 x
User avatar
Meraki
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 15302
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 am
Gender: Female
Location: NY

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Big Smoke wrote:I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's - one with cheese, and a large soda.
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY-your avi, comment, everything ohmylord
that is all
can we just keep this change
0 x
Image
U.N.I.T.Y
That's a Unity

Previously Fortune

FA
User avatar
AquaTheBoof
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Posts: 2999
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 am
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/ Him
Preferred Name: Aqua
Species: Big Wereboof
Location: The Forest

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Woofles wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's - one with cheese, and a large soda.
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY-your avi, comment, everything ohmylord
that is all
can we just keep this change
I agree, let's keep big smoke and gordon ramsey please.
0 x
Image
User avatar
VICE
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 15861
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 pm
Preferred Name: alec

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:09 pm

AquaTheBirb wrote:
Woofles wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's - one with cheese, and a large soda.
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY-your avi, comment, everything ohmylord
that is all
can we just keep this change
I agree, let's keep big smoke and gordon ramsey please.
I miss Gordon ramsey already
0 x
instagram

Image
time lives inside a burning house
Image

User avatar
AquaTheBoof
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Posts: 2999
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 am
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/ Him
Preferred Name: Aqua
Species: Big Wereboof
Location: The Forest

Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:03 pm

vice wrote:
AquaTheBirb wrote:
Woofles wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's - one with cheese, and a large soda.
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY-your avi, comment, everything ohmylord
that is all
can we just keep this change
I agree, let's keep big smoke and gordon ramsey please.
I miss Gordon ramsey already
;~; I'd give him lamb sauce just to come back
0 x
Image
Locked Previous topicNext topic