Welcome to the New Wolfhome Forums!

This section is for updates or announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an administrator.
User avatar
Clovette
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Posts: 27722
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human
Location: Louisville

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Teunifel wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:03 pm
Okay so I don't like how I don't know what section a topic was posted under like on the old layout.
That can be arranged, right? I hope.
Please post questions in the Questions forum. We are already looking at fixing this though. (:
0 x

User avatar
Yuno
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 11582
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:52 am
Preferred Name: Yuno/Virgo/V

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:10 pm

This is pretty dope!
1 x

User avatar
SOD
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 2:50 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:23 am

GOOD
0 x

User avatar
Ford
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm
Preferred Name: Shade
Species: Canine
Location: Aus
Contact:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am

I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
0 x
Image

User avatar
Bedagi
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Posts: 22461
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am

Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am
I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
We are still tweaking some things like icons and whatnot. So look forward to more updates in the near future! There are still a bunch of the wolf and fox icons though for you to add to your posts!

:Fox-Sad: :Fox-Yum: :Fox-Raspberry: :smile: :sleep: :grin: :happywolf: :lol:
1 x

User avatar
Alter
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:20 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: Any
Species: Canine
Location: Fort Wayne, IN, USA

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:50 pm

I love it!! Looks very nice! I'm going to have fun looking around! :)
1 x

User avatar
Binks
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:46 pm
Species: space lion

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:52 pm

:Fox-Howl:
2 x
Image Image

User avatar
Ford
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm
Preferred Name: Shade
Species: Canine
Location: Aus
Contact:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am
Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am
I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
We are still tweaking some things like icons and whatnot. So look forward to more updates in the near future! There are still a bunch of the wolf and fox icons though for you to add to your posts!

:Fox-Sad: :Fox-Yum: :Fox-Raspberry: :smile: :sleep: :grin: :happywolf: :lol:
Oh cool some changes are still being made.
Yeah my fault lol, I didn't mean the smilies, I meant the icons like the 'forum locked' icon and 'new thread' icons. Right now they're just a circle with a line inside and a dot on its rim/border, not a very wolfhomey feel, well to me

Yeah sorry if I didn't make sense <.<"
0 x
Image

User avatar
Clovette
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Posts: 27722
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human
Location: Louisville

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am
Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am
I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
We are still tweaking some things like icons and whatnot. So look forward to more updates in the near future! There are still a bunch of the wolf and fox icons though for you to add to your posts!

:Fox-Sad: :Fox-Yum: :Fox-Raspberry: :smile: :sleep: :grin: :happywolf: :lol:
Oh cool some changes are still being made.
Yeah my fault lol, I didn't mean the smilies, I meant the icons like the 'forum locked' icon and 'new thread' icons. Right now they're just a circle with a line inside and a dot on its rim/border, not a very wolfhomey feel, well to me

Yeah sorry if I didn't make sense <.<"
This is included in the icons Bedagi was talking about. (:

I wanted to get the forum back online ASAP so we're still adding things.
0 x

User avatar
Ford
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm
Preferred Name: Shade
Species: Canine
Location: Aus
Contact:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Clovette wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:41 pm
Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am
Ford wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am
I like how 'sleek' the new forum feels, I'm just disappointed there's no wolf like forum icons (not smilies!) it just looks like another boring forum now, not something connected to animals, it looks a little too plain, but still looks ok I mean the work done looks great just disappointed no wolf like stuff was carried onto the forum
We are still tweaking some things like icons and whatnot. So look forward to more updates in the near future! There are still a bunch of the wolf and fox icons though for you to add to your posts!

:Fox-Sad: :Fox-Yum: :Fox-Raspberry: :smile: :sleep: :grin: :happywolf: :lol:
Oh cool some changes are still being made.
Yeah my fault lol, I didn't mean the smilies, I meant the icons like the 'forum locked' icon and 'new thread' icons. Right now they're just a circle with a line inside and a dot on its rim/border, not a very wolfhomey feel, well to me

Yeah sorry if I didn't make sense <.<"
This is included in the icons Bedagi was talking about. (:

I wanted to get the forum back online ASAP so we're still adding things.
Ohhh cool! Right ahh should have woke up more before I read the reply lol.

Thanks for letting me know, looking forward to seeing all the updates! :-)
0 x
Image

User avatar
Clovette
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Posts: 27722
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human
Location: Louisville

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:43 pm

Idk why I didn't think of this before, but if you dislike the mobile version, try requesting desktop version.
1 x

User avatar
Shii
You seriously need a life, dude!
You seriously need a life, dude!
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Shiik
Species: Human/Canine
Contact:

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 pm

I've been trying to look for it but I don't know if I'm just not seeing it because I have bad eyes but is there a clock somewhere on the new forums?
I know all times are UTC-6:00 but I thought that adding a clock somewhere would be nice! I live on the other side of the world and sometimes I have to bump
my topics and I can't seem to accurately do so for the 24-hour thing! Was just thinking it might help those who kind of need it!
0 x
Image
Shiika on Chat
References | Commissions | DeviantArt | Premades
"My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature"

User avatar
Bedagi
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Posts: 22461
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 am

Shii wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 pm
I've been trying to look for it but I don't know if I'm just not seeing it because I have bad eyes but is there a clock somewhere on the new forums?
I know all times are UTC-6:00 but I thought that adding a clock somewhere would be nice! I live on the other side of the world and sometimes I have to bump
my topics and I can't seem to accurately do so for the 24-hour thing! Was just thinking it might help those who kind of need it!
At the bottom of the forums there is a date and time located above the "who's online" section. =)
0 x

User avatar
Clovette
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Posts: 27722
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human
Location: Louisville

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:38 am

Bedagi wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 am
Shii wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 pm
I've been trying to look for it but I don't know if I'm just not seeing it because I have bad eyes but is there a clock somewhere on the new forums?
I know all times are UTC-6:00 but I thought that adding a clock somewhere would be nice! I live on the other side of the world and sometimes I have to bump
my topics and I can't seem to accurately do so for the 24-hour thing! Was just thinking it might help those who kind of need it!
At the bottom of the forums there is a date and time located above the "who's online" section. =)
You can also change your preference for time zone VIA the UPC. (: Furthermore, we have a bump feature (bottom left of the topic under the wrench) that appears every 24 hours.
0 x

User avatar
Aurocard
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:52 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her, derp/dork
Preferred Name: Auro/Aurocard
Species: Squolf
Location: Behind the couch, with Jesus

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:38 am

I've gotta say this looks absolutely amazing, well done the lot of you ^_^

I can't wait to see what other bits will appear. This is amazing :)

-Auro
0 x

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest