Welcome to the New Wolfhome Forums!

This section is for updates or announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an administrator.
coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: nichole/nic

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Is it at all possible to bring back the little notifications pop out message when receiving PM's/Notifications that goes to the front of the tab? Before the switch I had it pop out notifications for PM's because I often fail to see the new messages notification, and still do fail to notice it now, sometimes.
0 x
I feel pretty,
but unpretty.

6.28.17 enter my contest

Clovette
Alpha - Head of Chat Mod. & Training
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 pm

coyote wrote:
Is it at all possible to bring back the little notifications pop out message when receiving PM's/Notifications that goes to the front of the tab? Before the switch I had it pop out notifications for PM's because I often fail to see the new messages notification, and still do fail to notice it now, sometimes.
I have no idea what you are talking about, I never noticed this feature. Was it like a call notification?
0 x

coyote
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: nichole/nic

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Clovette wrote:
coyote wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about, I never noticed this feature. Was it like a call notification?
Yeah - like how on chat, you'll get a pop up for howls, they had it for PM's, and I used it for about 1-2 years. It let you either "Go To Inbox Messages" or "Close Window"
0 x
I feel pretty,
but unpretty.

6.28.17 enter my contest

Clovette
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:15 pm

coyote wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:56 pm
Clovette wrote:
coyote wrote:
Yeah - like how on chat, you'll get a pop up for howls, they had it for PM's, and I used it for about 1-2 years. It let you either "Go To Inbox Messages" or "Close Window"
I'll check it
1 x

• Information