Welcome to the New Wolfhome Forums!

This section is for updates or announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an administrator.
User avatar
canines
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:43 pm
Pronouns: all
Preferred Name: kota

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:44 pm

aaaa!!! the new look is so nice and clean! cant wait to see what more u guys can do
2 x
Image
☆彡im running out of words 2 say to u ミ☆
contact info.

User avatar
Bunyip
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4113
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:51 am
Gender: fluid
Pronouns: Any

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:02 pm

I... um.
Don't like it LOL.
I know it's necessary but the square simplistic look puts me off really bad.
I know I'll get used to it but ayyyy.

Regardless, it's nice seeing new features! I'm thrilled about that.
0 x
Image

Characters Commissions
Known as Pya. Pya on chat.
In the end.. It's all a matter of Perspective

User avatar
Shin
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:36 pm
Species: Fox

Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Simple, aesthetical and practical; I don't think I could disagree with the update at all.
Most of the options for general needs in-forums are available, which is certainly convenient for the community.
0 x
Image
INTJ-A; Culture passionate; Self-taught entrepreneur.
I keep falling in love with life over and over again.

User avatar
howlagan
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8964
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 am
Gender: T*male
Pronouns: He/him
Preferred Name: Mike

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 am

Bunyip wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:02 pm
I... um.
Don't like it LOL.
I know it's necessary but the square simplistic look puts me off really bad.
I know I'll get used to it but ayyyy.

Regardless, it's nice seeing new features! I'm thrilled about that.
i dont like change, but. i guess its still being worked on
0 x
where is your head? where is your head?
its stuck in some dream where no one is listening...

User avatar
isaradia
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Posts: 9373
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 pm
Species: Dracavian
Location: Ohio

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:22 am

As a mobile lurker I am amazed
Spoiler! :
Image
1 x

User avatar
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4902
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor
Location: North Carolina / Georgia

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:45 am

Alpen wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:09 pm
One thing I've noticed that I do not like is how I think looks on mobile
I am always on mobile and maybe like 10% of the time on my laptop
The banner is cut off and it just looks weird I guess idk


I do like the new update tho! Nice and sleek
1 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Image

User avatar
LUX
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 pm
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:19 am

It looks great! Thank you to everyone who helped with this process!
2 x
Lux or Comet on chats.

User avatar
Myung
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Gender: Genderfluid
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Soot
Species: Tiger
Location: Arizona

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:22 am

Dope. I like it.
0 x

User avatar
Fancy
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8380
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:18 pm
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: They / Them
Preferred Name: Wren
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Cries because the forum is so beautiful.
1 x
Avatar (c) Fellzor
Signature (c) Alpen


Image

User avatar
Fireplanetz
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1221
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 am
Gender: zuko's mom
Pronouns: she/her
Contact:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm

Is anyone else having problems trying to access the forums from their computer? I can reach it from my phone but not from my laptop. (I'm sorry if the answer is obvious or if someone already brought this up, it's hard to search for a similar issue from my phone )-: )

Other than that, I love the new look! Wish I could see it from my computer :Fox-Raspberry:
0 x

User avatar
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 27868
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human
Location: Louisville

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Fireplanetz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm
Is anyone else having problems trying to access the forums from their computer? I can reach it from my phone but not from my laptop. (I'm sorry if the answer is obvious or if someone already brought this up, it's hard to search for a similar issue from my phone )-: )

Other than that, I love the new look! Wish I could see it from my computer :Fox-Raspberry:
What happens?

Thank you for the feedback guys 😍 please pm me bugs or post them in the Questions for the Administration forum so I can keep easier track.
0 x
🐈

User avatar
Fireplanetz
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Posts: 1221
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 am
Gender: zuko's mom
Pronouns: she/her
Contact:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Fireplanetz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm
Is anyone else having problems trying to access the forums from their computer? I can reach it from my phone but not from my laptop. (I'm sorry if the answer is obvious or if someone already brought this up, it's hard to search for a similar issue from my phone )-: )

Other than that, I love the new look! Wish I could see it from my computer :Fox-Raspberry:
i'm a dummy and just had to clear my cache so if anyone else is having this problem dont be a dummy like me
1 x

User avatar
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 27868
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human
Location: Louisville

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Fireplanetz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 pm
Fireplanetz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm
Is anyone else having problems trying to access the forums from their computer? I can reach it from my phone but not from my laptop. (I'm sorry if the answer is obvious or if someone already brought this up, it's hard to search for a similar issue from my phone )-: )

Other than that, I love the new look! Wish I could see it from my computer :Fox-Raspberry:
i'm a dummy and just had to clear my cache so if anyone else is having this problem dont be a dummy like me
🤐😆
0 x
🐈

User avatar
Yuuma
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8241
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 pm
Gender: Fluid
Pronouns: Any
Preferred Name: Tony
Species: Canine
Location: Texas
Contact:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Okay so I don't like how I don't know what section a topic was posted under like on the old layout.
That can be arranged, right? I hope.
1 x

Image
"Am I friend
Or am I nuisance
It's kinda hard to know sometimes"


User avatar
Vis
Beta - Forum Administrator
Beta - Forum Administrator
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 am
Species: meme

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:04 pm

i reckon someone can work up a forum outline!
1 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests