Pose Sweep!

This section is for updates or announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an administrator.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: Cassie
Species: fox-axolotl

Pride

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:29 pm

Hey everyone!

The Wolfhome art review team will be conducting a pose sweep between now and the next few weeks.

This means that we'll be going through everyone's pose lists to make sure all poses are within the current Wolfhome art guidelines. Any poses that slipped through the cracks will be revoked and rejected with the appropriate reason. Please also note that very old poses sometimes develop loose pixels around the edges and may need to be rejected, even if they were fine at the time of uploading.

For this pose sweep, any poses that are revoked and rejected will be saved in an imgur folder in case you have lost the original file to make changes to the pose. Just let an art member know, and we'll help you out!

Thanks everyone!
5 x
Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.
I am semi available
mithril
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: they/them

Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:12 pm

Thanks for saving the images before completely yeeting them - I know this has been an issue multiple times for older poses in the past and I'm sure it's greatly appreciated for some users!
1 x

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness,
nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
Reacher
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:06 pm

The imgur album is a fantastic idea! (:
0 x

Art Topic | Characters | Wolfhome Community Outreach

Want a shot at creating the new Wolfhome forum banner for spring? Click here!

Revna
Beta - Forum Moderator
Beta - Forum Moderator
Species: Silver Fox

Pride

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:56 am

Definitely appreciate saving the file for users. That is kind.
Happy sweeping!
1 x
Semi-Available
"Sometimes we must choose between what is right and what is easy."
7 ♦ 25 ♦ 19
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha

Pride

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:44 am

Im glad you guys think it was a good idea!
1 x
Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.
I am semi available
foxolotl
Alpha
Alpha

Pride

Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:38 am

The pose sweep is still being conducted. With free subs now in place, it may be a little slower than usual! Thank you everybody for your patience!
Any rejected poses due to the sweep have already been put into imgur folders, so just let us know if you need those files : )
0 x
I am semi available
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic