Possible forum downtime

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Kay

Pride

Hey everyone!

Underdog recently moved us to shiny new servers! Very exciting, but I understand many of you have been having forum issues as well. I was going to wait until this weekend, but I will most likely be pushing out some back end phbb updates tomorrow to help alleviate or fix the issue. Be prepared for forum downtime! I will send out a chat announcement and update this post for when to expect it.

Thanks for the patience!
☆ A final farewell ☆
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

I was unable to work on anything today. I'm exhausted and am not in a good headspace to work on the forum after working all day, I'm so sorry! I'll work on this soon and keep you all in the loop.
☆ A final farewell ☆
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

So we attempted the update tonight! Unfortunately, we ran into some issues and will be trying again at a later date, probably tomorrow! Hang in there friends!! Currently, we're on the newest server, and had to turn of the profile flaire options for now. Updates soon!
☆ A final farewell ☆
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

I'm also aware that some avatars and images are missing. We're working on that :3
☆ A final farewell ☆
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

Hey everyone! We had some issues with the server transfer but it seems that many of them have been fixed.

If you're still having trouble, please try the following steps:
- Ensure you are clearing your cookies
- Delete your bookmark, and re-enter the forum by typing the forum address or clicking the forum button on the main page
- Clear your cache
☆ A final farewell ☆
Locked Previous topicNext topic