2018 Wolfhome Community Meeting!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.

Are you able to join a Discord-based community meeting?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 15
pyr
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

See this post for the When2Meet and to see how to suggest topics of discussion: viewtopic.php?p=3688234#p3688234

Vote on the poll attached to this topic to indicate what time of day you would prefer for this meeting. ALL TIMES ARE IN CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME. Please use your friendly local time zone converter to your advantage! This is because in the US our Daylight Savings Time will begin on March 11th.

This WorldTimeBuddy link is set up to help you see the differences between EDT, CDT, and PDT: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&li ... 1/2018%7C3

If you need any help, just ask!
i can be good
just not for you
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

It won't let me click to give an answer :( I can click submit, but I can't type anything.
pyr

There have already been a few responses sent in - if you can't get it to work out, you can always PM your topics to anyone on staff!
i can be good
just not for you
pyr

Get those questions, ideas, and topics in!
i can be good
just not for you
pyr

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT TO GET THOSE TOPICS IN
i can be good
just not for you
Apostle
Still haven't seen the sun
Still haven't seen the sun
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: kelly
Species: sabertooth

are we all being huddled into a public room? should i bring coffee and donuts?

not really around here anymore
reach me on Discord @ Avokello or on Eunoia

pyr

As you guys may have noticed, this hasn't adhered to the original timeline! Part of this is a lack of community response to the poll - it's been up for over four months and there are exactly three responses to the question of what the community would like to discuss at the meeting. If you are still interested in having a community meeting, please please PLEASE contribute to this joint event by submitting suggestions regarding what you would like to discuss! The poll on this thread allows revoting, so if your availability changes please go ahead and change your response!

This is a mutual effort between the administration team and the members of this community to discuss the future of our site, and your involvement is crucial. I am personally at fault for letting this thread slide and not keeping this conversation running and that is something I am addressing on my end. I sincerely apologize for that! That being said, let's do the thing and get aggressive about current issues in the community and what our plan is moving forward.
i can be good
just not for you
Kei
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Submitted. I would love to see a meeting like this sometime soon, I think its something we as a community genuinely need. Is there a general idea of when this meeting will be held granted we have enough votes for a specific time?
pyr

I personally would like to see it at the beginning of August, but I'm not exactly sure what day would work for everyone? I'll post a when2meet tonight hopefully! I have a day off finally and I have a ton to catch up on!
i can be good
just not for you
Kei
Ah, awesome! I would love to participate but I think I'll be gone through the mid-end of August so hopefully the meeting does happen before then. If you need any help, I'm more than happy to volunteer too.
Katia
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: they
Preferred Name: jesse

Pride

Apostle wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:01 pm
are we all being huddled into a public room? should i bring coffee and donuts?
would it be possible if this meeting was held somewhere that wouldn't restrict the number of people, such as discord? i know we've had community meetings in the past in chat rooms but not everyone gets to get in and discuss things.
pyr

I wouldn't be at all opposed to holding it on Discord, honestly. Even if it's only a popup server, so to speak, that gets removed after the meeting or is only for meetings so the admins don't have to watch it the rest of the time.
i can be good
just not for you
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Any ideas when this will happen? Like date-wise, I read that it's the beginning of August possibly
Kei
Any updates for this? :(
pyr

This is my bad, guys! I had some personal stuff happening over the past couple of months that have derailed my health and I'm only recently recovering. I'll have a new when2meet up tomorrow night and we'll get back on this horse with this!
i can be good
just not for you
Locked Previous topicNext topic