Administrator Reporting Guidelines

This section is filled to the brim with helpful resources for Wolfhome, including FAQ's, Tutorial's & Guidelines.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

1. How do you report Subordinate users?
You can visit the Tutorial for Reporting to Administrators on Wolfhome. It is a step-by-step tutorial on how to report Subordinate users.

2. What do I do if a Wolfhome Administrator is breaking a Rule on the site I'm on?
You would report them the same as a Subordinate user on the site, though the logs would need to be sent to an Alpha via Problem Ticket.

3. What steps do I need to take if an Apprentice, Gamma, or Beta is breaking a Rule?
We ask that you fill out a Problem Ticket on Wolfhome, which are tended to and reviewed by an Alpha regularly. Along with an explanation of what happened, logs, and any evidence that you may have.

4. What if an Alpha is breaking a Rule?
If you find that an Alpha is breaking a Rule, please report them to another Alpha on Wolfhome (via PM) with an explanation of what happened, logs, or any other evidence you may have.

5. What do I do if a Subordinate user or Administrator of Wolfhome is behaving in a way that is threatening to the safety of others off site? What activities should I report?
We cannot stress enough that we take our user's safety very seriously, this includes offline safety threats. Although with situations like these, it varies and depends on who is threatening the safety of others off site. Cyber bullying, solicitation, and threatening behavior are the major offenses we will look into. Please refer below for instructions on what to do in this situation, we urge you to provide us with as much information as we can so we may handle it to the best of our ability.
Reporting Subordinate Users & Administrators (Apprentice, Gamma, Beta):
Please fill out a Problem Ticket on Wolfhome. Provide an explanation of what happened, logs, and any other evidence you may have. You may also speak to an Alpha personally and present them the information that you have.

Reporting an Alpha:
Do not fill out a regular Problem Ticket. Instead, please speak to another Alpha personally or leave them a message that includes an explanation of what happened, logs, and any other evidence you may have.
6. It's An Emergency! Who Can I Contact!?
The Administrators are here for you and want to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact an Alpha if you need to. Though please refer to our Administrator Availability thread to see which Alphas are available, and which are on hiatus.

Wolfhome Alphas:
Click HERE to view the current Alpha's of Wolfhome.

Important Please Note: That while Underdog is the Founder and Developer of Chatlands, he does not take an active role in the Administration of the Site or in Staff Management. Reports involving users (both Administrative and otherwise) should always go through the appropriate channels in order to be resolved as quickly as possible.

7. I reported an Administrator, now what?
You may receive a message or reply requesting more information on the situation if more information is needed. After you submit a report, it will be looked into completely as Administrator reports are taken extremely serious. Much like user's Bans, we won't give out information regarding action taken or related information, but we can guarantee that any report placed on an Administrator will thoroughly be investigated and handled according to our Rules and based on the infraction committed.

8. Keep In Mind
As stated above, we take reports on Administrators extremely seriously. With that being said, misrepresenting Administrative action and falsifying Administrative statements is a serious offense and will be taken extremely serious. Immediate action will be taken against your account if you are found falsifying Administrator reports. To prevent any action that may be taken against your account, we ask that you refrain from discussing reports, spreading information about the actions of users you've reported (including Administrators), and creating more drama over a situation in public. This can be considered Naming and Shaming or Disturbing the Peace.

Problem Tickets cannot be deleted. Once you send in a Problem Ticket, it will be reviewed and discussed. Your Problem Ticket number is given to you in an e-mail you will receive titled "Trouble Ticket" from do-not-reply-to-this-address @ chatlands.com (no spaces). Please make sure to also check your Spam Folder, as it can be caught by the filter on occasion.

9. Contacting a Guardian
If you are trying to contact a Guardian directly, please view this forum HERE. This thread is public to all, and you are able to sign up too if you wish.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact an Administrator or Alpha. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have!

Sincerely,
The Wolfhome Administration

Font by FontMeme
Locked Previous topicNext topic