Controlled substances clarification

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Heya Wolfhomies!

With the US becoming more and more lenient toward the usage and distribution of marijuana, we, the Wolfhome Administration, have decided to be a little more lenient with the usage and discussion on chat and forum. In the past, we have disallowed the discussion of smoking weed outside of the medical discussion of such. Many states in the US and several other countries have legalized it's recreational use, so we will also be allowing the discussion of such to an extent. Much like alcohol, we will not allow users under the age of 21 to talk about being under the influence or usage (unless again, it's the medical or educational discussion). Pressuring other users to try marijuana or glorifying it's use is still against the rules and will be handled appropriately.

Examples of glorifying:
"Oh man, you should try getting high (drunk). It's absolutely amazing."
"You should try this shit, it's really good and will get you super high"

- Think of commercials that glorify smoking to make you look cool/sexy.

Examples that would be deemed ok:
"I'm gonna go smoke a bowl, brb"
"Oh, I smoke sometimes to help me calm down"

If you ever feel like it's over the line, or you're unsure if it would break a rule, please don't hesitate to reach out to an administrator! We'll either clarify it with you, or we will post it for discussion amongst the team!

This change will effect both forum and chat.

Thank you,
The Wolfhome Administration

Edited to reflect that legal age for marijuana usage is 21
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Does this mean poses of characters smoking a blunt for example will be considered acceptable?

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Kay

Pride

Eris wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:36 pm
Does this mean poses of characters smoking a blunt for example will be considered acceptable?
As long as they're not abused, I don't see why not!! I can bring it up to the team for clarification.
☆ A final farewell ☆
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Fik wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:42 pm
Eris wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:36 pm
As long as they're not abused, I don't see why not!! I can bring it up to the team for clarification.
Thank u my beloved Kay. ♡

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

My time has come. 😎

I’m (sorta) kidding but I’m glad to see this updated ❤️ My only concern is that smoking in many states is now legally 21 - and it’s just been raised federally to 21 or is going to? If someone knows more info please lmk

Of course I don’t care either way but if your going based on US laws, that’s something I learned when living in IL before moving.
Refresh
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Izak

Pride

mithril wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:59 pm
My time has come. 😎

I’m (sorta) kidding but I’m glad to see this updated ❤️ My only concern is that smoking in many states is now legally 21 - and it’s just been raised federally to 21 or is going to? If someone knows more info please lmk

Of course I don’t care either way but if your going based on US laws, that’s something I learned when living in IL before moving.
Main post has been edited to reflect this! Thank you for bringing it to our attention :]
a guy. a dude. some fella. naruto enjoyer.

buy me a Ko-fi.
Avani
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Giving this a gentle nudge.
Locked Previous topicNext topic