Master Post of Works in Progress for Wolfhome

This section is for updates or Announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any Announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an Administrator.
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Master post has gotten a new paint job! We have made this our primary list to go off of, so expect a lot of updates and edits!
writer ✺ candle maker ✺ wife&mother
lendohr wilds - a lovely little art community
Herb
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Pride

Hi! Herbis here, I am working on the protocol for scamming/panhandling today. I have the basis written out and I am awaiting opinions before it will be completed and put into effect! Updates will follow this when it is 100% completed!
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

‣ Specialized Birthday posts
Added this. I think it would be fun to do a lil b-day gift for those whose birthday is that month. Each month will have a uniquely custom piece of art only those born under that month are allowed to use. Will think more about this once we get some other things completed! Just wanted to add for now so I don't forget!
Herb
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Pride

Completed protocol for our handbook regarding scamming/panhandling. I will be moving on to fixing the hyperlinks in our NG's as I type this.
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Making note of some changes-
  • Application & Training revision - Status changed from Discussing to In progress

Adding-
‣ Community Meeting Topic & Itinerary
I am still working on this, but my plan is to post the final topic with "RSVP" details before an official date and time is decided. I'd also like to hold this on chat but if more than 20 people (the room limit) are interested then I will make a channel on the Wolfhome Discord for this meeting. The talking points will be added & I will continue to edit and add more as you guys send them in! If you have anything you'd like to make sure that's added as a talking point, or would like to talk to me in general about this please don't hesitate to DM me on here or via discord. I'd really like to see these come back to being a thing
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

> Community Meeting topic COMPELETED & will be posted tonight
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

doing some up keep
✧ Project Tranquility revision - Full Team | On-Going/No set date yet | In progress
changed from Discussing to In progress. no set date for compeletion yet
✧ Application and training revision - Full Team | Mid March | In Progress
changed from "On-Going/No set date yet" to "Mid March".
‣ Updating NG's with hyperlinks - Sylvah & Herb | On-going | In Progress
changed from "On-going" to "NEEDING OPS"

✧ Alpha Training - Sylvah & Ghrimelda | Beginning to Mid April | Discussing
ADDED

* i have also added a key to better understand what each section means!
Key
(Bullet point to help visually see what is Priority) Title of Project | Who is working on Project | Timeframe for Completion | Status on Project
Herb
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Pride

COMPLETED
‣ Updating NG's with hyperlinks - Sylvah & Herb | NEEDING OPS | In Progress
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Adding:
‣ 90 day Site wide transparency Reports (thank you Neffiie of Aliferous!!) - Team Discussion | Would like to come to a decision by April 5th whether we'd like to implement or not | Discussing

Changing:
✧ Releasing old bans - Sylvah & Ghrimelda | On-Going | In progress
On-Going to On Hold *Going to switch to looking at more recent bans/warnings/etc first
✧ Alpha Training - Sylvah & Ghrimelda | Beginning to Mid April | Discussing
Beginning to Mid April to Final touches
✧ Application and training revision - Full Team | Mid March | In Progress
Mid March to Final touches
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

sorry, forgot one thing ):

Adding:
‣ 90 day Activity Check-ins with Staff - Sylvah & Ghrimelda | n/a | Discussing

Editing:
✧ Releasing old bans - Sylvah & Ghrimelda | On Hold | In progress
No longer a priority while this is on hold! We will get back to this after recent questions & concerns are addressed!
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Editing:
‣ 90 day Activity Check-ins with Staff - Sylvah & Ghrimelda | n/a | Discussing
is now Completed/Implemented
‣ 90 day Site wide transparency Reports (thank you Neffiie of Aliferous!!) - Team Discussion | Would like to come to a decision by April 5th whether we'd like to implement or not | Discussing
Discussing to In progress
‣ Rules re-work & Changing rules to reflect 16+
should have been removed, though i am leaving since the pose sweep (april 15th-29th) goes along with these changes!
Kiko
Alpha
Alpha
Pronouns: She/Her

Hello everyone! We have re-worked the application and training process for staff applicants!

We relied heavily on recent applicant feedback and realized that there was still a huge space for improvement. We were inspired by past staff members and the effort they put forth to make some lovely resources for both mentors and their apprentices. We wanted to take extra time to create more content like pre-made quizzes, screen-share prompts, as well as scenario correction prompts. We also updated visual diagrams that were created in the past so that they are less confusing and easier to understand.

We have already shared the introduction to the Application Trackers, which was inspired by Baetyl. With adding this role, we wanted to encourage our applicants to ask questions regarding the status of their application, general questions of "what to expect", as well as what comes next.

We have also minimized how much information is thrown at Apprentices upon receiving their welcome message once promoted to apprentice. We have aimed to lessen the overwhelming feeling and give them time to get settled in before official training starts. You will now be given in depth walk-throughs regarding how to format a correct write up, as well as given complete explanations on the added private forum boards regarding what each is for and what is typically posted & discussed within them. After being shown what is expected and how things are done, you will then be tested on your knowledge with mock scenarios that are commonly seen while on chat. If we take notice you are struggling, we have a variety of new resources to guide you to success.

Training will now be extended to 3 weeks with an additional 1 week, if needed. Whereas previously you were given 2 weeks for completion, with an additional 1 week if needed.

Edit:
✧ Application and training revision - Full Team | Final Touches | In Progress
is now Completed/Implemented
Herb
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Pride

Editing :
‣ Rules re-work & Changing rules to reflect 16+
Adding to completed as its past the 29th

‣ Anti-virus, Spyware, Malware tips & recommendations update
Also removing as this is just an extra workload for us for a topic nobody really needs.
Forum Navigational Tutorial - Herb | June 1st | In-progress
Added this with a hard completion date
Art resources, tutorials and more update - Rhea, Herb| On-Going | In progress
Forgot to add my name to this
Kiko
Alpha
Alpha
Pronouns: She/Her

Editing:
‣ Forum Navigational Tutorial
Added my name to this to work on this with Herb.
Relations Team
‣ Update Terms & Tasks
Updated with a completion date of June 1st
Tau
Community Team
Community Team
Species: Meat Popsicle

Pride

Forum
‣ How To: Catching ban-hoppers (Beta)
Added my name to complete this as soon as we find a ban hopper to incorporate screen shot images into the tutorial.
Art
‣ Fix broken images on freebie emporium
Added my name here to assist Ghrim with this task.
Event Committee
‣ Eventful treasure chest update
Added my name here as I will be taking this task over from Herb who originally began this task.
Locked Previous topicNext topic