Transparency on Wolfhome

This section is filled to the brim with helpful resources for Wolfhome, including FAQ's, Tutorial's & Guidelines.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Wolfhome is striving in becoming more transparent, the standards for transparency will be everything to do with Wolfhome, including progress, future plans, administrative discussion topics, ban ladders, administrative ladders, demotions, and more. We will now be allowing full transparency unless it is an intended surprise for the user base. We are moving forward with fostering a trusting environment for our members in which they feel comfortable asking questions and learning about Wolfhome and its progress. The only instance where information may not be shared is if an Alpha states it is not allowable to be shared, which will be rare instances, in which you can be directed to an Alpha at that time.

Wolfhome will always protect user information, however, in accordance with Chatlands Privacy Policy and the Chatlands Code of Conduct. We will not share IP addresses, emails, or logs of users, ignore lists, or passwords. We will also not share user infractions with the user base. We will only share these in the instance of authorities needing them for emergency situations, such as sexual assault, kidnapping, self-harm, child predators, or anything else that may arise that is deemed an emergency.

Please note that we are allowed to disclose bans, per rank and it is not mandatory we do so. If a user requests to be informed or be kept up to date with the decisions regarding a report they sent in, while it is not a requirement, it is the least we can do to inform someone if a decision was made regarding their report(s). If a user requests to know if something was done about the report, it is up to the contacted staff member to provide the appropriate amount of information i.e. stating that the issue was taken care of, or if a ban was placed. When disclosing a ban, please follow the protocol below:
APPRENTICES: Apprentice's (previously known as helpers/admin assistants/admins in training) are not allowed to share any ban information.

GAMMAS: Gammas may confirm a ban has been placed and share the length of the ban. *Local Bans Only

BETAS: Betas may confirm a ban has been placed, share the length of the ban, and the alleged ban reason (or confirmed reason if Trusted Alpha approval has been given). *Local Bans Only

ALPHAS: Alphas may confirm a ban has been placed, share the length of the ban, the alleged ban reason (or confirmed reason if Trusted Alpha approval has been given), and proof of the ban if it falls in a shareable category. *Local Bans Only

OWNERS: Owners may confirm a ban has been placed, share the length of the ban, the confirmed ban reason (for local bans only), and proof of the ban if it falls in a shareable category. In addition, they may share alleged (or confirmed reason if Trusted Alpha approval has been given) ban reasons and lengths issued by other sites if needed.*

*When an Owner explains a ban reason from a site that isn't their own, it is required for them to suggest the offender sends in a problem ticket to the site that placed the ban.

TRUSTED ALPHAS: Trusted Alphas may confirm a ban that has been placed, share ban lengths, the confirmed ban reasons, and provide proof of the ban reason on any site.

Note: Please take keep in mind these abilities are optional in most instances and not obligatory. Subordinate users may not attempt to force ban information out of Administration, it is the administration's option whether or not to use this ability. However, Trusted Alpha requests for information on bans placed by sites are not optional and Administrators must comply with the request.
Font (c) Fontmeme
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Who are the Overseers by the way?
I didn’t see who the current ones are listed anywhere, unless I missed it- which my apologies if so~

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Loki
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Valauros wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:22 pm
Who are the Overseers by the way?
I didn’t see who the current ones are listed anywhere, unless I missed it- which my apologies if so~
Hi!

The current overseers/Guardians are Sif and Kes.

quick edit:

We don't have it listed on Wolfhome, but we will be creating a topic pertaining to the Guardians soon with their problem ticketing system as well.

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic