Community Meeting PLANNING!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic

What day would be best to hold the Community Meeting?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:02 pm

Friday, March 17th - Morning (8AM-11AM EST)
11%
Friday, March 17th - Afternoon (12PM-4PM EST)
4%
Friday, March 17th - Evening (5PM-11PM)
22%
Saturday, March 18th - Morning (8AM-11AM EST)
No votes
Saturday, March 18th - Afternoon (12PM-4PM EST)
19%
Saturday, March 18th - Evening (5PM-11PM)
41%
Another Day/Time - Please let Ghrimelda or another Administrator know when you'd like to attend!
4%

Total votes: 27
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Hey guys!

I wanted to touch base on this again and start moving into planning out the best day & time to hold this. Please select the best time & day that you think you'll be able to attend at the top of the post. I will set the poll to run for one week!

The list of things to talk about are still being worked on, so if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to ask for something to be added!
viewtopic.php?p=3934624#p3934624

You can also reply to this post for any other day/time suggestions as well as getting a conversation going about what to talk about! Here is what we have currently & will continue to get added to;
Topics to Discuss:
  • How are we doing regarding the points brought to light with Project Tranquility?
    • The re-use of ideas while packaging it as new ideas
    • Rule Changes
    • Supplying logs from Staff & Member Meetings
    • Collaborative events that involve both Teams & Members
  • Admin application concerns
    • Training for AAs
    • Training for Mentors before training AAs
  • Town Hall revamp?
  • Is our Masterlist easy to interpret?
writer ✺ candle maker ✺ wife&mother
lendohr wilds - a lovely little art community
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

I work 12s that weekend but if we are going to do any evening times at like (tentatively) 7, I can attend. I have an itenerary of topics I would like to get a pulse on.
If I can’t attend the beginning of the meeting I will try to have Murdoc there to transcribe discussion and update me

Additionally this should clarify what time zone
Edit jk it was just one or two that didn’t have it idk how to read
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Scrimshaw wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:07 pm
I work 12s that weekend but if we are going to do any evening times at like (tentatively) 7, I can attend. I have an itenerary of topics I would like to get a pulse on.
If I can’t attend the beginning of the meeting I will try to have Murdoc there to transcribe discussion and update me

it does!

VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Ghrimelda wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:09 pm
Scrimshaw wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:07 pm

it does!

Ye I edited my post I was looking at the evening times exclusively because of scheduling
Refresh
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Izak

Pride

If this is being held on chat, how will everyone who would like to attend get into the room?
a guy. a dude. some fella. naruto enjoyer.

buy me a Ko-fi.
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Its tentatively being held on chat! If we have more than 20 (the room limit) then i will be making a spot on the WH discord (:

edit; i am also thinking maybe of doing two meetings? one for those on friday and another on saturday?
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

To help quell the concerns we have been getting, i’d like to post here and ask that we keep in mind that this is a Community Meeting. Everyone is welcome & encouraged to join. Everyone is urged to help add to the conversation. No one person will have a louder voice and no one person will speak for the whole of the community.

Should you not feel comfortable around someone who’d like to attend, we ask that you remain respectful and civil. If that is not something you are able to do, we ask that you remove yourself and ask for a meeting with the Staff instead. We want everyone’s thoughts and opinions here but we also want a productive meeting.
Sakari
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Maned Wolf

Pride

I look forward to the meeting
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

i am taking a little break from social media but i have wanted to keep tabs on this! (i will be back either this weekend or the beginning of the week)

i’d like to hold two meetings, one on Friday March 17th after Bingo (so somewhere around 9:30-10 PM Eastern Standard Time and another one on Saturday March 18th around 6-7 PM Eastern Standard Time !
Sakari
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Maned Wolf

Pride

Honestly the times that where chosen for the meeting couldn't be worse, that being said because it fell on a holiday and the following the day after. Would have been a nice consideration that some people would be celebrating. Anyway, I'm just salty because I had a little too much fun the day of St Paddy's and missed both meetings. Please consider another meeting, I feel my input as an elder user would have been valuable to the community and admin team. I will navigate my way through the forums to see if there are logs or summaries. Thanks ! :bighappywolf:
Lorien
Alpha
Alpha

Sakari wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:07 am
Honestly the times that where chosen for the meeting couldn't be worse, that being said because it fell on a holiday and the following the day after. Would have been a nice consideration that some people would be celebrating. Anyway, I'm just salty because I had a little too much fun the day of St Paddy's and missed both meetings. Please consider another meeting, I feel my input as an elder user would have been valuable to the community and admin team. I will navigate my way through the forums to see if there are logs or summaries. Thanks ! :bighappywolf:
Those were the days and times chosen by members that everyone seemed the most available for. We are always open for feedback either in the Ask the Admin board or my DMs are always open to discuss anything! We always share feedback among the rest of the team anonymously. I think your voice is extremely valuable as you have been a really long time member!

Would it be helpful to bring the anonymous questions forward for staff & community discussion here on the forum? I want to give everyone a chance to comment and help with the site

edit: We have also decided to hold future Community Meetings within the WH discord to give those a chance who are not able to get on the computer and can still be involved. we will be editing the Hub with this information later today!
Locked Previous topicNext topic