Nominate Someone You Think Should Be An Admin!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Hello everyone!

Have you seen someone you think should be an Administrator recently, on the Chat and/or Forums? If so please send a Nomination to an Alpha via FORUM PM with a reason and the name of who you want to Nominate, if you know how old they are including that would be a big help!

We will be allowing Nominations to be sent in ALL year round, so no need to rush! Think them through carefully! You may send more than one Nomination too!

The reason you are Nominating someone can be as long or short as you like (you can include chat logs and relevant links in your explanation if you want!)

Please use this Form to send in your Nomination:

Code: Select all

I believe [Username Here] should be an Administrator because [Reason Here].

I believe this user is [Age Here] years of age. [i](Do not worry about filling this in if you don't know their age. You can leave it blank!)[/i]
Remember:
  • Asking others to Nominate you is a big no no!
  • You don't have to be friends with the person you Nominate! Maybe you just see them being really helpful on the Forums or in Chat and think they deserve recognition.
  • Avoid Nominating those who ask you to Nominate them.
  • If you see someone constantly asking to be Nominated, or are being pestered, feel free to report it.
  • Not everyone Nominated will be made an Administrator, we have lots to consider when choosing someone to be an Administrator and the process takes a lot of time!
  • Don't ask for updates on your Nominations! We can't really tell you that sort of thing :( The best thing to do is wait and see what happens!
  • Do not Nominate yourself, those who abuse the system in this way will be swiftly banned.
Font by FontMeme
Ecstasy
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Do we PM you who should be an Admin or do we just post it on this topic?
Doolin
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Preferred Name: syd

Guardian wrote:Hey, have you seen someone you think should be an admin recently, on the chat and/or forums? If so send a nomination to an alpha via PM
It's in bold, and yellow. PM.
FVKKAT
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

aww g'luck everyone!

Saeglopur
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Christa

hey guys, please make sure you are sending a private message to an alpha with your nomination - there should be zero nominations posted on this thread! thank you.
Skeleton
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Maybe to keep people from posting about who should be admin, you could lock this topic? (: Good luck, everybody.
c:
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

I didn't want to lock this, as locking things immediately seems quite uptight and stuffy in some cases. If it becomes a huge issue that people cannot read the first post and post nominations here then we'll consider it .But for now there's no real reason to lock it.

Sencen
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer

Lol I already nomanated... But when will the person that gets nomanated is decided. Then when will they become admin.. lol still i'm just a blob >:D
Image Clicky Clicky o3o
Ethereal Ancestor

Pride

Sencen wrote:Lol I already nomanated... But when will the person that gets nomanated is decided. Then when will they become admin.. lol still i'm just a blob >:D
Nominations aren't exactly so just one person is declared 'winner'(in lack of better words) and they become an admin.
More than one person can be picked, or none at all, and I'm pretty sure there's no specific time for them to choooossee people to be an admin lmao
Sencen
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer

hmm ok! But I would wait until an admin tells me propally! I'm gonna nomanate again :3 Because I nomanated last month (april) but who should I choose for may nominations hmm
Image Clicky Clicky o3o
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

Harbor wrote:
Sencen wrote:Lol I already nomanated... But when will the person that gets nomanated is decided. Then when will they become admin.. lol still i'm just a blob >:D
Nominations aren't exactly so just one person is declared 'winner'(in lack of better words) and they become an admin.
More than one person can be picked, or none at all, and I'm pretty sure there's no specific time for them to choooossee people to be an admin lmao
Harbor is right. Just because someone is nominated, it does not mean they will become an admin. It means we will look into/consider this person, and perhaps they could become an admin if they follow the criteria we are looking for. It does not mean that they will be an admin.
nominate
vb [ˈnɒmɪˌneɪt] (mainly tr)
1. to propose as a candidate, esp for an elective office
Think of it like the Grammy's. There are a few people in each group that are nominated to get the award, but only one person of the people that were nominated gets it.

In the case of Wolfhome, we get nominees, and we decide upon a few who seem to qualify and would do a good job with their duties.

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient

As a reminder we do accept nominations all year round now so if you ever find someone to nominate just drop us a PM!

Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient

We accept nominations all year round ^^

Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient

Colossith wrote:We accept nominations all year round ^^
:o

Ecstasy