Nominate someone you think should be an admin!

This section is for updates or announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an administrator.
User avatar
Fik
Alpha - Head of Art Review Team
Alpha - Head of Art Review Team
Posts: 18320
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Akala wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm
We love nominations!
Please send them to us @.@ Remember to include a reason why!
0 x

Art | Premades
Image
Never date a tennis player.
Love means nothing to them.


User avatar
Bedagi
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Posts: 23772
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Fik wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Akala wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm
We love nominations!
Please send them to us @.@ Remember to include a reason why!
0 x

User avatar
Ornelie
Alpha - Head of Relations Team
Alpha - Head of Relations Team
Posts: 15340
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am
Species: Silver Fox
Location: Florida

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Boop
0 x
Image
☽ Bird Nerd | Furry | Hufflepuff | INTJ ☾
Previously Rayna

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8195
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
0 x

User avatar
Bedagi
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Posts: 23772
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
0 x

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8195
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
Ooooh okay~! When is the next round of open applications?
0 x

User avatar
Bedagi
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Posts: 23772
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
Ooooh okay~! When is the next round of open applications?
I believe we are shooting to open up applications again sometime in the spring. =)
0 x

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8195
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:02 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
Ooooh okay~! When is the next round of open applications?
I believe we are shooting to open up applications again sometime in the spring. =)
Sweet! Thanks n___n
0 x

User avatar
Fik
Alpha - Head of Art Review Team
Alpha - Head of Art Review Team
Posts: 18320
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:13 pm

boop
0 x

Art | Premades
Image
Never date a tennis player.
Love means nothing to them.


User avatar
Bedagi
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Posts: 23772
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Bump =)
0 x

User avatar
Admiral
Gamma - Art Review Team
Gamma - Art Review Team
Posts: 25995
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Gender: Leader of Motivation
Location: Canada
Contact:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 am

Kishi wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm
We love nominations!
Please send them to us @.@ Remember to include a reason why!
THROWS AT EVERYONE :D
Would love to see some nominations thrown at us!
0 x
"Don't try and blend in, when you were born to stand out."
Previously known as Affirmed & Bagheera
Links & Important Information
25/12/17

User avatar
Reacher
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 7449
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Species: Enhanced Retriever
Location: Canada

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:16 am

I'll keep an eye out for you guys ;)
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests