Furring help pleaaasee?

This section is intended ONLY for topics which are no longer relevant, but may be needed for future reference.
Sun
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Alrighty, I need some serious painting/fur help LOL.
I've looked and read through all these tutorials, but I am just at a complete loss.
Basically what I'm looking for is someone who can just..point me in the right direction I suppose.
I'd really like it to be like a join.me mini session.

It'd really help me alot if anyone is interested <3
0 x

Chenneoue
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:30 am

Depends on how you want to achieve the furing affect. Do you want uber realstic, cel, or somewhere inbetween? Also, is this digital or real life painting? Just to make sure...
0 x
Sun

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 am

I would like somwhere inbetween, that way I can add my own style too it youknow?
0 x

Inka

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 pm

http://forums.wolfhome.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51137 Scroll down and you'll find a section called "Furring" There's a lot of great tutorials that you can check out. I'm sure you'll find one for how you want to do furring. [:
0 x
Sun

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Unholy wrote:http://forums.wolfhome.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51137 Scroll down and you'll find a section called "Furring" There's a lot of great tutorials that you can check out. I'm sure you'll find one for how you want to do furring. [:

That's what I've been using. I'm looking more for someone to actually be on a join.me or livestream to be there and point out what I'm doing wrong, etc. <:
0 x

Chenneoue

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am

Sadly, I don't get on the live streaming places much. The best thing, sense you've already looked at all the tutorials, is just to start somewhere, usually using references and trying to replicate it. Once you get more of a feel, and find out what you like or dislike you can go from there. Styles usually develop out of practice, and should come naturally. If developing your own. At this phase, you really shouldn't worry about being "perfect" but just getting the feel. Just try some stuff out. If you hate a certain technique, try another.
0 x
Sun

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

That sounds like a good idea <:
Thanks so much!
0 x

Locked Previous topicNext topic