Could someone help me? *

This section is intended ONLY for topics which are no longer relevant, but may be needed for future reference.
MoonStone

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:27 pm

Could someone convert my poses to GIF and do they look good.This is my second try making a pose.

0 x
Ravi

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:29 pm

You'll need three tones of shading, and atleast 2 tones of highlighting, otherwise they'll be rejected. Good job, though <3.
0 x
Jester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Werewolf, Big Meow

Pride

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:37 pm

I'll do it :smile:

I can also add more shading, highlight, and resize it for you if that's allright?
0 x
Viruhk on chat.
MoonStone

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:40 pm

Sure!Thank you sooo much!I really want this pose accepted.Feel free to shade it highlight,and resize it!
0 x
Jester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Pride

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:54 pm

MoonStone wrote:Sure!Thank you sooo much!I really want this pose accepted.Feel free to shade it highlight,and resize it!
Do you want me to color it for you, or greyscale it?
0 x
Viruhk on chat.
MoonStone

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:00 pm

Um,can it be greyscaled and colored?That way I can submit it?Or whatever you feel is good is fine with me.
0 x
Jester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Pride

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:24 pm

MoonStone wrote:Um,can it be greyscaled and colored?That way I can submit it?Or whatever you feel is good is fine with me.
I'll greyscale it, and then you can get it colored on posepro or something. Unless you have a ref, then I can do both.
But if you post the pose, just credit the shading to me xD
0 x
Viruhk on chat.
Jessybel

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:55 pm

Just a note so you don't have to reupload a million times:

You'll need to edit the head a little bit else it looks far too much like a domestic dog. The jaw is really way too heavy set and the ears are too small; it's reminding me of a Bull-terrier kind of breed. Can you try and make it look a little more wild?
0 x
Jester
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Pride

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:05 pm

Jessybel wrote:Just a note so you don't have to reupload a million times:

You'll need to edit the head a little bit else it looks far too much like a domestic dog. The jaw is really way too heavy set and the ears are too small; it's reminding me of a Bull-terrier kind of breed. Can you try and make it look a little more wild?
I was about to mention this, but I decided to wait and see if anyone on the artstaff did - just to be sure.
I've got the pose in .gif format with a transparent background, and it's an MSpaint friendly outline now. So, since it needs to be fixed, I'll post it here so Moonstone can fix it if they wish.

Oh yeah, I'd also like to add that after you fix it up, so it's more wolf-like... if you still want it greyscaled and resized - I would be happy to do that for you. Just ask :grin:
0 x
Viruhk on chat.
Gunnywolf

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:08 am

heres a wolfy version. if you dont like it you dont have to use it. i got bored.

k thx credit me

0 x
MoonStone

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:51 am

I really like how you did that!Thanx! I will credit you! :smile: :grin:
0 x
Gunnywolf

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:37 pm

awesome, glad you like it
0 x
Locked Previous topicNext topic