Adobe photoshop CS3 Question.

This section is intended ONLY for topics which are no longer relevant, but may be needed for future reference.
howlagan
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 am

So I'm colouring on APS CS3 and that's all fine, but when I try to remove the background - which is usually ctrl+g It does't work and comes up with a layer that says "Group 1" I use to had this before on my old computer and ctrl+g always got rid of the background on the pose

1:
Image Pose is copyright to kesame, free. - nothing in particular just something i choose to deminstrate this.

2: Whem i press ctrl+g it does this. (look where the layers are)

I just really don't understand what's happening here, it's never done this with me before.

If you know how to sort this out, PLEASE help!
0 x
find me on catspawisland
UKZ
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Preferred Name: Poltergeist.
Species: Wolf.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 am

In PS CS3, 'Ctrl+G' = Grouping the layers, just hit 'Ctrl+Z' to undo that action, though grouping thelayers don't harm much. =3 Or anything way to get rid of the 'group' move all layers OUT of the group, like 'Layer 1' there, in your screenie, move that out, by dragging it above the group, then select the group, and hit delete on your keyboard OR drag it down to the littl trash icon. Down at the bottom right of the lays section.

Groups are there for if you have tones of layers that you'd like to sort and make the 'layers' section more 'sorted.'

Edit:
I think somewhere in PS's 'Help' section in the menu on CS3, there is a list of the short cuts, in there you'll find that Ctrl+G, = Grouping layers. And you'll find more short cuts of course.
0 x
~Poltergeist/UKZ on chat.~
Heitehu Chat.
howlagan
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 am

OMG thank you so much, eeeeee! that worked perfectly!
0 x
find me on catspawisland
UKZ
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Preferred Name: Poltergeist.
Species: Wolf.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 am

You're very welcome. =3 Glad that it worked!
0 x
~Poltergeist/UKZ on chat.~
Heitehu Chat.
Locked Previous topicNext topic