Introducing: Wolfhome's Artist Review Page

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Hello, everyone!

Wolfhome would like to introduce to you its new system of reviewing artists: the Artists Review Page!
This is a page which will contain both negative and positive reviews from users who have had experience with artists on Wolfhome.

The community was pretty split in the last discussion that mentioned our artist review due to it only containing positive feedback. A reason that most people did not want Wolfhome to have negative reviews is because it would be on the forum itself. While it's not much different, these reviews will not be on the face of the forum anymore - they will be linked to in the navigation bar at the top of the forum as the Review Section has been deleted. You can find the old Review Section topics here: search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... onarchived. I simply edited them so that they included a tag in order to be easily searchable.

That being said, there are of course rules that you must follow before your submission is published. Pasted from the document itself:
Submission Rules

The following are requirements for both positive and negative submissions. Submissions that do not adhere to these rules will be rejected. Should a submission be rejected, you may correct it and send it to the Art Review Team again.
  • Your review must contain factual information and proof regarding the situation that has occurred. Plain text evidence, such as an editable dialogue between yourself and the artist, is not considered credible as it can easily be manipulated. Dated screenshots and other solid proof are required. Positive submissions are not required to provide proof, but are still required to contain factual information.
  • Ensure that your proof does not breach yours or other users’ privacy. Edit out confidential information such as PayPal transaction IDs, e-mails, etc. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
  • Your review must be polite and well-mannered. Regardless of the situation being a positive or negative experience, we expect that every post is written in a respectable manner that is not demeaning or degrading to the artist.
  • You must have attempted to resolve the situation before submitting a review should it be negative. It is not fair to submit a negative review for a user when you have not taken the first step to resolving the situation.
  • Negative transactions must be six months or older in order to be reviewed. This is because the Art Review Team does not handle cases that are not at least six months old; therefore, it is unfair to review a user unless it has been six months since the transaction occurred.
  • A transaction had to have taken place to review a user. This document is not a place to review free services. It is intended for trades and commissions only. Whether it is positive or negative, there must have been a transaction. This means you cannot post a negative review against an artist whom you have not paid as they are not obligated to complete your request.
  • Naming and shaming will never be tolerated in your submissions. There is a huge difference between pointing out a problem in a constructive manner and pointing out a problem in a way that is meant to directly insult the artist. These reviews should have the focus be on the transaction itself and the problem that has occurred, not your personal feelings toward the artist due to the situation.
  • Wolfhome’s Forum Rules also apply to submissions. You can view the Forum’s rules here: Rules of the Wolfhome Forum
We think that this is the fairest way to provide both sides with what they were looking for. If you have any questions whatsoever about this addition, please contact a member of the Art Review Team or reply to this topic. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you!
- The Wolfhome Administration
🐈
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog
Pronouns: she/her

this is great, thank you
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

I'm glad!
🐈
Pocket
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Pride

thank youuuuu
yuu
Omniscient
Omniscient

very, very happy to hear about this!

disappointed but not surprised

Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

I'm really glad you guys are liking it so far.
🐈
GOOSE
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

THIS IS GREAT
Blaze
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Preferred Name: red wolf

yay
And then I swore by my own soul that god would right our wrongs
And then you faked a smile and whispered to me
"Je te fais confiance
So don't go home tired and alone."

Unibee
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

step in the right direction

Light

The rules regarding this topic are really reasonable! Thank you so much for allowing this! (:
god knows, i am dissonance
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

I am glad you all think so! You're welcome
🐈
pyr

Is the artist who is being negatively reviewed going to be able to comment on the thread and publicly resolve the issue, thus saving their reputation a little bit?
i can be good
just not for you
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

djadokhta wrote:Is the artist who is being negatively reviewed going to be able to comment on the thread and publicly resolve the issue, thus saving their reputation a little bit?
Yeah, they can explain and it'll be marked as resolved. I'll add that once I'm home.
🐈
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog

Would it be possible to have it set up as a fill out form? Like on a google drive
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Alpen wrote:Would it be possible to have it set up as a fill out form? Like on a google drive
We can definitely consider that.
🐈
Locked Previous topicNext topic