New Forum: Mature Gallery (Market PG 4)

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Suspria wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:59 pm
Can we now offer NSFW commissions, as long as there is no link to NSFW images?
No, not in the public art market. We can see about making a small nsfw market.
🐈
pyr
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Can you have your NSFW commission info in like, the first post of your NSFW gallery?
i can be good
just not for you
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Voidrae wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 pm
Can you have your NSFW commission info in like, the first post of your NSFW gallery?
Yeah you could do that
🐈
dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

it'd be rad to have a submarket for nsfw commissions tbh, I like that idea
kai
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: They/Them.

coyote wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:43 pm
Agree 100%
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Pride

Wolfhome Related

snorts do I have to provide my birth certificate or something

Commissions | Premades | ToS
Apostle
Still haven't seen the sun
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: kelly
Species: sabertooth

coyote wrote:
a nice addition that wouldn't hurt

i don't know how common nsfw artwork would be displayed though (if this involves avatars, signature pixels, poses, chat related pieces) that's not specifically posted to the mature gallery. i remember personal messaging Akala about mature poses being allowed and only enabled in 18+ rooms because i suppose that used to be a feature for some sister sites but that's not something staff wants for the community at the moment. your suggestion and the use of finished content on this site could be totally unrelated though if you're talking about finished pieces used for other sites? :o
Blackfeathr wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm
five pictures of torn club wrist bands, actually...

not really around here anymore
reach me on Discord @ Avokello or on Eunoia

dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Apostle wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:06 pm
coyote wrote:
a nice addition that wouldn't hurt

i don't know how common nsfw artwork would be displayed though (if this involves avatars, signature pixels, poses, chat related pieces) that's not specifically posted to the mature gallery. i remember personal messaging Akala about mature poses being allowed and only enabled in 18+ rooms because i suppose that used to be a feature for some sister sites but that's not something staff wants for the community at the moment. your suggestion and the use of finished content on this site could be totally unrelated though if you're talking about finished pieces used for other sites? :o
I was told otherwise, and know otherwise, that in fact, they're working on and/or discussing things for strictly private rooms, just not 18+ public rooms, so impo nsfw artwork should be allowed in private rooms, users pay for it, user's pay for their subscription, they'll just need to set their room ratings to the appropriate age, and if caught not doing so, and a minor is involved or in the room, should be handled accordingly, so it's not something that would be taken lightly for discussion, or if it was put into action I think, regardless.
I made a post here about it: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=196359 explaining why people are entitled and should be allowed to have 18+ private rooms.
And, while it may be not be in as high demand as sfw artwork, the mature gallery has already have multiple topics, with multiple people posting, so it's kinda "taken off" so to speak. It'd be up to the artist how they'd go about confirming age verification via artwork, however the administration already has issues with age verification of "people lying" on chat, and the forums, and simply - it's not their fault when they're going through as much as they possibly can, to remove underage users, and not permit them to 18+ material, people lie and sometimes you just can't determine whether or not they are, because you're not physically in front of them.
I don't understand how it's unrelated or isn't "useful", just because they're not using nsfw art, doesn't mean they're not purchasing it, so it's not a requirement to use it on the forums, just wanting it for personal enjoyment is typically why people have it in the first place.
sdfs I hope I make sense!!
Apostle

coyote wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:17 pm
I was told otherwise, and know otherwise, that in fact, they're working on and/or discussing things for strictly private rooms, just not 18+ public rooms, so impo nsfw artwork should be allowed in private rooms, users pay for it, user's pay for their subscription, they'll just need to set their room ratings to the appropriate age, and if caught not doing so, and a minor is involved or in the room, should be handled accordingly, so it's not something that would be taken lightly for discussion, or if it was put into action I think, regardless.
I made a post here about it: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=196359 explaining why people are entitled and should be allowed to have 18+ private rooms.
ooo i didn't know this existed! i shall go show my support for your topic shortly :D

and i totally agree with everything you've said! i'm all for 18+ rooms and the restricted nsfw content enabled in them!
when i had said "unrelated" i didn't mean your suggestion was unhelpful, that was me trying to guess if you had meant nsfw content for wolfhome or for other off-site activities. i didn't consider the pleasure of having nsfw artwork for the sake of just wanting it an option for some reason lmao! sorry if my comment sounded confrontational in any way

dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

@Apostle nah you didn't come off that way!! I am just really blunt sometimes, so sorry if I did.
overall yeah, I meant for private room use (possibly), personal use on other sites, or to even just have in your files to rot, because whatever you get drawn for you, is yours, and I think the nsfw market would be beneficial for those wanting to sell + buy the adult material is all, and they can use it for whatever purpose they please (except in public use on wh, since that'd be against the rules).
thank you ur support!!
pyr

Blackfeathr wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm
everyone knows we're old it's ok
i can be good
just not for you
Apostle

Voidrae wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:56 pm
everyone knows we're old it's ok
i'll have the u.s government legally freeze my age so wolfhome staff can no longer keep tabs on me

Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Apostle wrote:
i remember personal messaging Akala about mature poses being allowed and only enabled in 18+ rooms because i suppose that used to be a feature for some sister sites but that's not something staff wants for the community at the moment.
Because we can't restrict it to only 18+ rooms.

Then market idea is already being considered.

Also, when you join a site and agree to its rules and then decide to subscribe anyway, you're not entitled to anything that breaks those rules or isn't already a part of the site.
🐈
Blackfeathr
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Pride

Wolfhome Related

Clovette wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 pm
Apostle wrote:
i remember personal messaging Akala about mature poses being allowed and only enabled in 18+ rooms because i suppose that used to be a feature for some sister sites but that's not something staff wants for the community at the moment.

Also, when you join a site and agree to its rules and then decide to subscribe anyway, you're not entitled to anything that breaks those rules or isn't already a part of the site.
I'm not sure how to interpret your first statement there, because I am fairly certain you can restrict poses in rooms with the respective filter. At some point between 2010 and 2017 one of my poses was retroactively labeled as an inanimate object and was not visible on my list in the public rooms but was visible in private rooms. So it can technically be done.

Unless you mean "can't" as in not allowed, then that's a different story I guess.

Also I don't think she meant one should feel entitled to something if it breaks the rules; the topic at hand is about a prospective thing that the rules may make allowance for if given a chance? Shrugs

Commissions | Premades | ToS
coyfox
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: V

Pride

Blackfeathr wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm
Clovette wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 pm
Apostle wrote:

I'm not sure how to interpret your first statement there, because I am fairly certain you can restrict poses in rooms with the respective filter. At some point between 2010 and 2017 one of my poses was retroactively labeled as an inanimate object and was not visible on my list in the public rooms but was visible in private rooms. So it can technically be done.

Unless you mean "can't" as in not allowed, then that's a different story I guess.
There are different post categories yes - but there is no category/group that is restricted to 18+ rooms for mature poses. There are categories that restrict poses to private rooms (such as inanimate object as you said) but not all private rooms are 18+. It would mean a new pose group, and we don't have the means to create them right now as clovette said on this thread viewtopic.php?p=3594200#p3594200
It's the end, it's true.
Neverland, my love...
Farewell for now.
♡ 10/12/2015 ♡
Locked Previous topicNext topic