Member of the Month & Artist Spotlight Official Topic!

Looking to get more involved in the community? Community events and get-togethers are added here by the Event Committee, Relations Team and the Administration.
User avatar
Aeolia
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 10078
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 am

Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:Have someone in mind?! send MotM a PM!
0 x
User avatar
Aeolia
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Posts: 10078
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:Have someone in mind?! send MotM a PM!
0 x
User avatar
Totem
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Posts: 5946
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Preferred Name: Haley
Species: Coyote

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:
Aeolia wrote:Have someone in mind?! send MotM a PM!
0 x
Image
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
User avatar
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 4911
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor
Location: North Carolina / Georgia

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Hey! Has someone been really kind to you recently? Is there someone who is always posting supportive comments? Did someone do thing to make you smile? Then nominate them!
0 x
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Image
User avatar
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Posts: 57882
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Gender: XX ♀
Species: Fox
Contact:

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Xina wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm
Hey! Has someone been really kind to you recently? Is there someone who is always posting supportive comments? Did someone do thing to make you smile? Then nominate them!
Nudge! Send those nominations in!
0 x
Image
Said I would've walked across any thousand lands. I didn't need you that night, not gonna need you anytime.
Was gonna take it as it goes I could go forward in the light.

User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Let's get some nominations submitted for February 2018 MotM!
Have someone in mind? Please PM your nomination and why you're nominating them to the OP's account (Fayete)!
Please do not post your nominations on this thread.
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:51 am

Bedagi wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Let's get some nominations submitted for February 2018 MotM!
Have someone in mind? Please PM your nomination and why you're nominating them to the OP's account (Fayete)!
Please do not post your nominations on this thread.
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:51 am
Bedagi wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Let's get some nominations submitted for February 2018 Artist Spotlight!
Have someone in mind? Please PM your nomination and why you're nominating them to the OP's account (Fayete)!
Please do not post your nominations on this thread.
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am

Get them nominations in! :D
Bedagi wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:04 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:51 am
Bedagi wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Let's get some nominations submitted for February 2018 Artist Spotlight!
Have someone in mind? Please PM your nomination and why you're nominating them to the OP's account (Fayete)!
Please do not post your nominations on this thread.
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Let's get some nominations submitted for February 2018 Artist Spotlight!
Have someone in mind? Please PM your nomination and why you're nominating them to the OP's account (Fayete)!
Please do not post your nominations on this thread.
Only TWO more days to get them votes in!
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:20 am

Let's get some votes in for MARCH'S MEMBER OF THE MONTH! Send your nominations to Fayete via forum PM please. ^_^
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 am

Bedagi wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:20 am
Let's get some votes in for MARCH'S MEMBER OF THE MONTH! Send your nominations to Fayete via forum PM please. ^_^
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Please send your nominations in for APRIL's Member of the Month OR Artist Spotlight!
When sending in your nomination please specify if you are nominating them for Member of the Month or for Artist Spotlight.
Remember, send your nominations to Fayete.
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Let's get some votes in for MAY'S MEMBER OF THE MONTH! Send your nominations to Fayete via forum PM please. ^_^
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 25433
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 pm
Let's get some votes in for MAY'S MEMBER OF THE MONTH! Send your nominations to Fayete via forum PM please. ^_^
Get them nominations submitted! =)
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic