Nipple Rule Revision: Voting and Discussion

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Should the rule be revised and changed?

Keep the rule as is (no nipples allowed)
26%
Change the rule (Male nipples, no female nipples)
74%

Total votes: 99
Ayla
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Species: Dragoness

can we just sensor a woman's nipples with a mans nipples

im not even sorry
You should dance with the skeletons in your closet,
and learn their names,
so you can ask them,
to leave.

cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog
Pronouns: she/her

Why does this keep popping up? I feel like this is the 3rd or so time that this has been voted on. Not everyone is going to be happy with the decision but at least keep it consistent
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
speckledplanet
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: they/it

Pride

please let me have my man tits @ furry god.
Oh, can you keep a secret?
Kinda wanna taste it
Give me artificial paradise
Andes
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: He / Him
Preferred Name: Andrew
Species: Canadian Timber Wolf

Pride

This shouldn't even be a topic of discussion anymore. If you're not going to allow nipples on female-bodied characters, then it's not fair to allow them on male-bodied characters.

Either both or none, it's fair that way.
sora
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: he/it
Preferred Name: puppet

honestly both should be allowed, especially considering that the concept in general is not only sexist but transphobic; if the rule was changed, would trans men be considered women since they're afab (assigned fem. at birth) and afab nipples are really what's being censored, not just "female"?
#REDinstead
Andes
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: He / Him
Preferred Name: Andrew
Species: Canadian Timber Wolf

Pride

sora wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:27 pm
honestly both should be allowed, especially considering that the concept in general is not only sexist but transphobic; if the rule was changed, would trans men be considered women since they're afab (assigned fem. at birth) and afab nipples are really what's being censored, not just "female"?
Frezzi
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: Thee, thy and thou
Preferred Name: Frezzi?
Species: Wolf

I'm just going to come clean and say I voted to allow male nipples last time this was brought up, and voted to allow them again this time around. I'm well aware this whole topic originated as an idea of equality between the genders, but let's look at the larger picture instead of just Wolfhome as an isolated institution...

Wolfhome is an American site, bound by American laws...and under those laws male and female nipples simply aren't equal. Now, I'm not going to have the discussion about whether or not that's fair or just, it's simply the current circumstances. I'm sure it could be argued that banning all nipples helps make Wolfhome a more equal place...but from my point of view, all it's really doing is punishing people who frankly has no say on the current laws Wolfhome operates under.

I really don't see the point in forcing this aditional rule-set onto Wolfhome, for the sake of one of the possible takes on equality. Do you think it's unfair that female nipples aren't allowed? Well, nothing is stopping you from not having poses with male nipples either then. You get to support your cause, and people who aren't really interested get to use their male-nipple infested poses in peace...win/win?

At the end of the day, I'd still rather be a lonely wolf than just another sheep in the herd...
Hocus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

soooo we can't have female nipples but say there was a male who had moobs...so basically two boobs that look the same, two nipples that look the same but one's banned? what's up w that?

i understand that this is an obscure chatsite but that doesn't mean its ok to be part of the problem. can we at least try to act like women are equal
this is me trying
discord: hannessy
Tango
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: He/They
Preferred Name: Ramza

desmond wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:20 pm
please let me have my man tits @ furry god.
╭_________________(Image)________________╮
Loki
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Give the guardian his pepperoni nipples back 2018

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

Ya'll can't have female nipples on this furry site no matter how unfair it is(because yes, it's hella unfair, I agree), due to legal issues that would lead to site shutdowns and lawsuits. The opinions/wants of everyone, genuinely don't have a say in that part since it's a law that restricts it. The only part we do have a say in, is to allow male nipples, or none at all, that's it, that's all we get. Pick one.
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

fable wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:44 pm
Ya'll can't have female nipples on this furry site no matter how unfair it is(because yes, it's hella unfair, I agree), due to legal issues that would lead to site shutdowns and lawsuits, opinions/wants of everyone, genuinely don't have a say in that part since it's a law that restricts it. The only part we do have a say in, is to allow male nipples, or none at all, that's it, that's all we get. Pick one.
Ok I love titties I love women I drink my respect and validate women juice every day and I want a world where women can whip their titties out
but I've accepted that wolfhome isnt the place where I can push this change without there being a lot more issues that it cant sustain because it's so small so YES WOMEN ARE EQUAL AND DESERVE TO LET THE TATAS FLY but we gotta fight that with society not wolfhome, then maybe we can have tatas here
Soldado
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Wraith

Pride

I kinda don't see the need to have nipples on a chatsite to begin with. That's just my personal opinion though.
31/01/21

I'LL KEEP SEARCHING FOR ALL THE BEST.
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Reyes wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:55 pm
I kinda don't see the need to have nipples on a chatsite to begin with. That's just my personal opinion though.
It's not just art its gifs, videos, images of any kind of they have nips it cant be posted
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pecktre wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:50 pm
fable wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:44 pm
Ya'll can't have female nipples on this furry site no matter how unfair it is(because yes, it's hella unfair, I agree), due to legal issues that would lead to site shutdowns and lawsuits, opinions/wants of everyone, genuinely don't have a say in that part since it's a law that restricts it. The only part we do have a say in, is to allow male nipples, or none at all, that's it, that's all we get. Pick one.
Ok I love titties I love women I drink my respect and validate women juice every day and I want a world where women can whip their titties out
but I've accepted that wolfhome isnt the place where I can push this change without there being a lot more issues that it cant sustain because it's so small so YES WOMEN ARE EQUAL AND DESERVE TO LET THE TATAS FLY but we gotta fight that with society not wolfhome, then maybe we can have tatas here
All of this.
Personally, I really could not care less if there are nipples allowed on the site, in images, gifs, anthro art, videos, etc. I don't care, it doesn't make a difference to me if there is or isn't. I know a lot of people want at least male nipples allowed so I'm going to be voting for that.
But, I find calling the opinions in favor of allowing one but not the other Transphobic to be ridiculous and pretty offensive towards the one's voting for male nipples to be allowed.
As said above, Wolfhome isn't the place to push for all of the changes we want to see in the world.
It would be great if both were allowed since that's what I believe the majority want, but a furry chat isn't going to be revolutionizing anything or make a huge difference by allowing it.
Instead like Pecktre and Fable said it will result in legal action taken, and probably get shut down. But, that's just my two cents.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
Locked Previous topicNext topic