yes hello email issue

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Voidrae
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Species: angry physicist

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:27 pm

ok i did some tests for this

gmail is able to receive PT: https://gyazo.com/fd648dff98c50c4f691363ba4b37f842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you have an older gmail account then it is possible something has happened to make your account flag emails from the address do-not-reply-to-this-address@chatlands.com as spam. if your PT doesn't appear in a search of that address in your gmail (which should pull results from trash, archive, spam, etc) then your gmail has a filter set up to delete these email immediately rather than sending them to trash.

to fix this issue in your primary gmail, make a filter for emails coming from do-not-reply-to-this-address@chatlands.com and make sure they go to your inbox.

how to create filters in gmail
0 x
it's never going to stop
batter up

semi
queue | chars

Aeonium
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Grayson
Species: Red fox

Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:17 pm

Nothing is blocked, though. I also cannot set it up to make it go straight to inbox.

Bleh.
0 x

ImageImage
Proud SJW - Contact Info -

Voidrae
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Species: angry physicist

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:51 pm

here you go! i made a lil thing to show how I'd go about making this kind of filter in my gmail. I hope it helps! ♥
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5GrUI0AEOw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
let me know if something different would be more helpful, or if that was not the information you were looking for
0 x
it's never going to stop
batter up

semi
queue | chars

• Information