New forum bug tracking

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
User avatar
Alpen
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 38554
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 pm
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:29 am

Okay this is happening without switching now :(
0 x
Image
if it's good, it never goes away
12/7/15-12/17/17
User avatar
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 20206
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Alpen wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:29 am
Okay this is happening without switching now :(
That's really strange. Have you cleared your phone's cookies and cache recently?
0 x
User avatar
Alpen
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Posts: 38554
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 pm
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Fik wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:39 pm
Alpen wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:29 am
Okay this is happening without switching now :(
That's really strange. Have you cleared your phone's cookies and cache recently?
about a week ago yeah :[
0 x
Image
if it's good, it never goes away
12/7/15-12/17/17
User avatar
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient
Posts: 20206
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Alpen wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:52 pm
Fik wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:39 pm
Alpen wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:29 am
Okay this is happening without switching now :(
That's really strange. Have you cleared your phone's cookies and cache recently?
about a week ago yeah :[
I just changed the settings over, so I suggest clearing them out if you can to see if that helps.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic