character sale question

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
howlagan
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 pm

I know that characters can not be posted (male or female) with nipples showing, but can they be posted through a direct link that warns about it? Because it's a pain in the butt to have to censor or edit lots of characters that came with them already drawn on just for the soul purpose of selling them?
0 x
Contact me through PM only.

Bedagi
Alpha
Alpha
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Unfortunately, no. Unless it's uploaded to a site that MUST have the "adult" toggle turned on to view the images to keep those under 18 or those who do not want to see adult type material when clicking a link from seeing them.

Like how FurAffinity has a toggle to turn on/off adult material.
A basic imgur link wouldn't be acceptable for example.

Does that make sense?
0 x
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS

We're all in the same game; Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; Just different devils.

CalcifersCurse
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Cal

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:01 pm

If you upload to th, they have filters, you can link the th?
0 x
I'm Calcifer, call me Cal if you'd like. I am 18 and female, my work takes up most of my time so replies will be delayed often.
Characters: https://toyhou.se/CalcifersCurse/characters

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information