Howloween Trick or Treat Chat Event!

User avatar
Refresh
Gamma - Event Committee
Gamma - Event Committee
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:04 am
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Issac
Species: Canine
Location: Ireland

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:20 pm

The final bosses!

Image
3 x
Nice to finally meet ya'

Image
User avatar
Koala
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3272
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:59 pm
Pronouns: She/They
Species: Smol nerd
Location: Narnia
Contact:

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:31 pm

This was a ton of fun like always- thank you guys !!!
3 x

Characters

╔═════════╗
Maybe someday we're all gonna die
╚═════════╝

༺༒༻
User avatar
serendipity
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Posts: 18277
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Gender: male
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jesse
Species: vampire
Location: Mirkwood
Contact:

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:33 pm

Koala wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:31 pm
This was a ton of fun like always- thank you guys !!!
Yes SO much fun thank you sitters!
3 x
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂
Image
~ ~
      . 
User avatar
Lorde
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3378
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:08 pm
Gender: Bitch
Pronouns: She/Her

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:06 pm

Come visit @Blomst and I in room 5!
Image
1 x
Image
𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭.
— ♕ —
User avatar
viictorian
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 am
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Freya/Vicky/Vic
Species: dragoness
Location: Ontario

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Definitely had lots of fun! <33
2 x

Image

Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

- - - -
ImageImageImage
✦Freyaa on chats✦
Comms | Art topic | TOS

User avatar
adits
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she
Preferred Name: Misty

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:46 pm

Had fun participating in my first Trick or treat chat event!!
2 x
User avatar
Eventful
Event Planner
Event Planner
Posts: 956
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Wolfhome

Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:08 pm

The Event Committee would like to thank everyone who participated in this event and everyone who volunteered to assist with this event to make it happen! We hope everyone had as much fun as we did. And now, what you've all been waiting for....the prizes!

Everyone who participated in the event is allowed to select a pose of their choice from The Event Comittee Premades Topic or The Event Committee's Advent Calendar Topic! If you participated, you can either post here with which pose you would like, or you can PM me or PM Sidekick and permissions will be added for you! Additionally, everyone who participated will receive a stamp for Eventful's Treasure Chest which will enable you to get more prizes in the future!

The participants who made it through all 6 of the Trick or Treat Rooms have also been entered into a drawing for a premade pose made exclusively for this event by Refresh! There are six raffle winners, and their names are listed below! As a thank you to the room sitters for this event, they have been given permissions to use this premade pose as well.
Spoiler! :
Image
Image
Image Image
Permissions: Persephone, Nushaa, Freyaa, Razik, Psychosis, Velexa, Reacher, Lorde, Blomst, pariae, Mermaid, Fik

Thank you everyone, and (a slightly late!) Happy Howloween!
4 x
User avatar
Lorde
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3378
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:08 pm
Gender: Bitch
Pronouns: She/Her

Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:07 pm

If I could have #21 from Event Calendar by Alpen I would love that! Thank you!
3 x
Image
𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭.
— ♕ —
User avatar
Sarrynn
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:20 pm
Preferred Name: Disaster
Species: Hybrid

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:13 pm

If y'all ever need sitters or something for an event, I am always down to help <3. Sorry I was unaware you guys were posting these at the time xD.
2 x
User avatar
viictorian
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 am
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Freya/Vicky/Vic
Species: dragoness
Location: Ontario

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:21 pm

that premade is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! thank you and happy late howloween! :P
2 x

Image

Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

- - - -
ImageImageImage
✦Freyaa on chats✦
Comms | Art topic | TOS

User avatar
Sarrynn
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:20 pm
Preferred Name: Disaster
Species: Hybrid

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Eventful wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:08 pm
The Event Committee would like to thank everyone who participated in this event and everyone who volunteered to assist with this event to make it happen! We hope everyone had as much fun as we did. And now, what you've all been waiting for....the prizes!

Everyone who participated in the event is allowed to select a pose of their choice from The Event Comittee Premades Topic or The Event Committee's Advent Calendar Topic! If you participated, you can either post here with which pose you would like, or you can PM me or PM Sidekick and permissions will be added for you! Additionally, everyone who participated will receive a stamp for Eventful's Treasure Chest which will enable you to get more prizes in the future!

The participants who made it through all 6 of the Trick or Treat Rooms have also been entered into a drawing for a premade pose made exclusively for this event by Refresh! There are six raffle winners, and their names are listed below! As a thank you to the room sitters for this event, they have been given permissions to use this premade pose as well.
Spoiler! :
Image
Image
Image Image
Permissions: Persephone, Nushaa, Freyaa, Razik, Psychosis, Velexa, Reacher, Lorde, Blomst, pariae, Mermaid, Fik

Thank you everyone, and (a slightly late!) Happy Howloween!

I participated through all rooms, could I use B 40?
0 x
User avatar
Sidekick
Beta - Forum Moderator
Beta - Forum Moderator
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 pm
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kayla
Location: The Planet Express Ship

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:52 pm

RuptaCor wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 pm
I participated through all rooms, could I use B 40?
Absolutely! Added you in :D
1 x
Image
Image
User avatar
Sarrynn
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:20 pm
Preferred Name: Disaster
Species: Hybrid

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Sidekick wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:52 pm
RuptaCor wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 pm
I participated through all rooms, could I use B 40?
Absolutely! Added you in :D
Much thanks. I really enjoyed the event, guys. You outdid yourselves. The event and administration. The last question wasn't just a simple question you could look up, it was quite enjoyable. Tysm!
3 x
Locked Previous topicNext topic