broken poses after name change

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Λngel
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:59 am

all of my custom poses are broken since i changed my name on chat from Anqel to Angel.
0 x

chars | trello | beessential | art discord
it's the hurt i hide that fuels the fire inside.

Loup
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Loup/Ash

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:12 pm

This definitely has happened before to a bunch of people. I just can’t remember how it was fixed but I’ll bring this to the admins attention!
1 x
pyr
Alpha
Alpha
Species: meme

Pride

Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:18 pm

I'd send in a PT, in case we need to escalate it to UD so he has somethin to work with!
0 x
-previously voidrae

You're cold on the inside,
There's a dog in your heart,
And it tells you to tear everything apart.

Jordyn
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Species: Demon

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:34 pm

I changed my user from FallenAngel to Jordyn and all my custom poses are boxes now.
0 x
Loup
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Preferred Name: Loup/Ash

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:37 pm

HeartBroken wrote:
I changed my user from FallenAngel to Jordyn and all my custom poses are boxes now.
I think you will need to send in a PT for this. Like voidrae said, UD may need to handle this, but start with a PT and we'll see what we can do :]
0 x
Jordyn
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:46 pm

Loup wrote:
HeartBroken wrote:
I think you will need to send in a PT for this. Like voidrae said, UD may need to handle this, but start with a PT and we'll see what we can do :]
Alright, I submitted a PT. I'll probably be on Wolfhome all day so if you need me I'll be here.
1 x
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:53 pm

HeartBroken wrote:
Loup wrote:
HeartBroken wrote:
Alright, I submitted a PT. I'll probably be on Wolfhome all day so if you need me I'll be here.
I think this happens when you change your account name on a different site other than Wolfhome. It doesn't translate the poses over to the new name as it should. I am investigating a solution but for now I have copied the files from FallenAngel over to Jordyn. Did that restore the missing poses?

If there are others with this problem please let me know. I am reviewing the thread here for other accounts now.
0 x

Avatar is from deviant art: http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/m/a/maklods.png?4

(Luigi is TM Nintendo, right? what's up with that?)
Jordyn
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:00 pm

underdog wrote:
HeartBroken wrote:
Loup wrote:
HeartBroken wrote:
I think this happens when you change your account name on a different site other than Wolfhome. It doesn't translate the poses over to the new name as it should. I am investigating a solution but for now I have copied the files from FallenAngel over to Jordyn. Did that restore the missing poses?

If there are others with this problem please let me know. I am reviewing the thread here for other accounts now.
Ah yes, they are fixed now. Thank you so much!
1 x
Reikou
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Pride

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:04 pm

I just had this happen to me :(
Changed my username from Maeve to Maotai

If you could help I'd love it! <3
0 x
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 pm

Maevai wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:04 pm
I just had this happen to me :(
Changed my username from Maeve to Maotai

If you could help I'd love it! <3
I copied them to the correct user. Please try them now. I am working on some other problems right now but once I get some time I will see if I can come up with a permanent fix to this problem.
1 x

underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:36 pm

Jordyn wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:00 pm
underdog wrote:
HeartBroken wrote:
Loup wrote:
HeartBroken wrote:

Ah yes, they are fixed now. Thank you so much!
Great! I am glad the poses are working now. BTW, I couldn't help but notice that your avatar on the forum is this one: Image...

Not my fault!! :razz:
2 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic