Question about obtaining old character

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
SlusheeDawg
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Pronouns: They/Them/Him
Species: Dog

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:13 pm

Feel free to delete or move this thread as needed!

Hello! I'm Slushee/Aiden and my Wolfhome Username is "Beau"

I've been a long time user of Wolfhome and I was curious about something!
My old Deviantart username was "RaptureWoof" and since has been deleted since the character associated was sold, I have a new account under the Slusheedawg username.
I had an old character on the RW account that had some poses made for him, which can be seen here: https://www.deviantart.com/fuckkness/ar ... -747783366

I sold the character about a year ago to a friend, but recently obtained him again. I would like to use his poses but I'm not sure how to prove that I am the owner of the character, would I still be able to upload/use the poses if the person who drew them isn't able to be contacted??

Thank you! I will provide any additional information if needed!!

tl;dr - I got a character I used to have under a different name and would like to use their poses again, but do not have proper credit.
0 x
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Preferred Name: Maddy
Species: Fox

Pride

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Do you still have the message from the recent transaction? Or was that deleted when you deleted your old da account? If it wasn’t deleted and you still have a message from the previous owner stating you have permission and showing the character in said message, taking a screenshot of that should suffice.
0 x
In my defense, I have none. For never leaving well enough alone.
SlusheeDawg
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Pronouns: They/Them/Him
Species: Dog

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:54 am

Takatia wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:29 pm
Do you still have the message from the recent transaction? Or was that deleted when you deleted your old da account? If it wasn’t deleted and you still have a message from the previous owner stating you have permission and showing the character in said message, taking a screenshot of that should suffice.
Yes! I have the person on Telegram and have where they sent me the link to all of his art, my username/name is also on the characters reference sheet as well as my copyright logo of a slushee
0 x
Bodach
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: Beth

Pride

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:13 am

What Taka said is correct. 💜
Screenshots of the Character trade/sale details are fine
0 x
BE DED
GO A LITTLE FART