Google Chrome disconnects when you get a howl

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Totem
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Mon May 18, 2020 9:37 pm

A few people mentioned it and I wanted to post it here first before sending a PT to see if its more global or just maybe one or two people.

If someone howls me from another room I occasionally immediately get disconnected especially if I'm in another window or tab. I can't see who howled/whispered me either usually it auto refreshes. I'll try to get a screenshot but anyone else having this?

:aroo?:
1 x
Image Image
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
Bodach
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: Beth

Pride

Mon May 18, 2020 9:43 pm

That's reeeally weird. This is the first time I've heard of it happening. Interested to see if it's happening to anyone else and also to know what the person howling is sending, just in case. I would send in a pt anyway that way we can bring it to UD's attention easier.
If you can, try to remember the time when/if it happens again and try to do it on purpose if you can by having someone whisper you so UD can take a look at what's happening on his end.
1 x
BE DED
GO A LITTLE FART
DIG A LITTLE DEE
REACH A LITTLE
CATCH THE CAT
AND PASS IT ON

Art Thread | Commissions | CharactersImage
Totem

Pride

Mon May 18, 2020 9:54 pm

Bodach wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:43 pm
That's reeeally weird. This is the first time I've heard of it happening. Interested to see if it's happening to anyone else and also to know what the person howling is sending, just in case. I would send in a pt anyway that way we can bring it to UD's attention easier.
If you can, try to remember the time when/if it happens again and try to do it on purpose if you can by having someone whisper you so UD can take a look at what's happening on his end.
I'll see if I can get it to happen on purpose and send a PT with it tomorrow!
0 x
Image Image
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
Miuri
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Keda
Species: Fox

Pride

Tue May 19, 2020 8:08 pm

I am not sure if it is related --

I seem to have issues with Google Chrome and Wolfhome as it is. I tend to have to refresh to get the chat to load. If I don't refresh it, eventually it does load but without the scroll and chatbox. Sometimes I have to cancel out the load to get it to load at all.
0 x
☆ Previously known as Siren / Spook ☆
Characters
Totem

Pride

Sat May 30, 2020 5:45 am

I tried to get this to repopulate and I can’t get it to hence why no PT yet.... but if it comes up again I’ll for sure send one
0 x
Image Image
06/28/17
Previously Epilepsy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic