Change to the Event Committee

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Avani
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Dear Wolfhomies,

It has been an absolute pleasure being the Event Committee Leader of Wolfhome. During this time I have grown and learned knowledge I didn’t know before. I would like to thank everyone involved for providing me with such a rewarding learning experience and working alongside some amazing individuals. Its been absolutely enjoyable working on so many events and being able to update the Event Committee Boards and I am grateful for having had the opportunity. I would also like to say that I appreciate past and current Event Committee Members, thank you for everything you have done, from planning Events to making prizes and more.

Through this announcement though, I will be stepping down as Head of Event Committee and that @Bressa will be the new Event Committee Leader, effective 2/1/2022 until then I will be working alongside Bressa to provide a smooth transition.

I hope nothing but the best for you and the Event Committee.

Sincerely,
- Avani
Enya
Gamma - Community Team Leader
Gamma - Community Team Leader
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Tiger

Pride

I wanted to thank Avani so much for this opportunity to work as the lead in the department I love dearly.
While I did ask to step up to this, happy that there are those that believe I will be a great match.<3
I love this community so much and can't wait to move in the right direction!
If you are not smiling you are doing it wrong <3
https://toyhou.se/Bressa/characters
Locked Previous topicNext topic