Wolfhome Needs a New Homepage

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Loki
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

We are seeking to commission a brand new homepage & we're turning to our community for this, if anyone is interested!

What we are looking for is a large piece (1400 Width x 850 Height) including canine species! This can be Anthro or Feral, the choice is up to you! We are not requiring that the guardian mascots be in the piece, but they are welcome to be in it. The scene is truly up to you, we don't want anything of a specific season as we plan to utilize this homepage for quite a long time! We do not want any specific user's references or characters included in this piece, respectfully. The designs for any character present will ultimately be up to you to design and create. The only references we are allowing are the Guardians.

We also ask that the homepage is SFW of course, as we cater to those who're younger (13+).

This will be paid for in USD. Delta's will not be a method of payment for this commission.

What we require:
Your Turn around Time
Your Budget
Examples of your Artwork

Is this something that interests you?! Comment below or PM an Alpha with the required information!

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

BananaLizard
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

May I inquire about the size and such of the image? Is this specifically the WH homepage or the Chatlands Homepage?
Loki

Pride

BananaLizard wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:01 pm
May I inquire about the size and such of the image? Is this specifically the WH homepage or the Chatlands Homepage?
Hi! I went ahead and updated the original post, I apologize for leaving that out! It would be for Wolfhome's homepage and the size would need to be 1400 Width and 850 Height!

BananaLizard
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

:o thank you for the response, I have another question. How will we know if we've been chosen or not and how long will this be open. Basically, what's the process on this. Hopefully I'm not asking too many questions xD
Loki

Pride

BananaLizard wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:49 pm
:o thank you for the response, I have another question. How will we know if we've been chosen or not and how long will this be open. Basically, what's the process on this. Hopefully I'm not asking too many questions xD
We will leave this open until we find someone (if that be on Wolfhome or Off-site) If you are chosen you will be contacted, if you are not chosen we will let you know! :smile:

Refresh
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: He/Him
Preferred Name: Izak

Pride

LOL.
a guy. a dude. some fella. naruto enjoyer.

buy me a Ko-fi.
Locked Previous topicNext topic