Regarding Administrator Applications

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Sylvah
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Dear Wolfhomies,

We have been working extra hard to finish up all of our needed updates behind the scenes for the Administration, and still continuing to do so on the daily. We have already revamped and updated many important and crucial threads prior to our Applications opening for the Administration!

For those that are unaware, there has been a lot of work required to fix a lot of old and very outdated protocols/guides that has needed to be done for years. Training has been a huge goal of ours to improve on, and our training process has been getting a large overhaul. We have also reflected on a lot with community suggestions for our new Administrators, as well as our current Administrators & individual Department training.

We’re very happy to announce that with all that has been worked on, our training process is finally nearing completion. We plan on having our Administrator Applications open to the public again within the next couple of weeks. Keep your eyes out for that, and we cannot wait to see your Application(s)!

Sincerely,
The Wolfhome Administration Team
Co-Owner & Alpha of Olympus
Come check it out & join our community Discord today!

checkout my ➛ art thread, commissions, & colouring services
view my ➛ links & important information
trello ➛ to-do list commissions
Prior Wolfhome Alpha

17.7.18 | 8.11.19
Sylvah
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

As an update, we have a date that we will be officially opening Admin Applications! With that being said, they will be open on April 11th, 2022. Very soon! We cannot wait to see your Applications!
Co-Owner & Alpha of Olympus
Come check it out & join our community Discord today!

checkout my ➛ art thread, commissions, & colouring services
view my ➛ links & important information
trello ➛ to-do list commissions
Prior Wolfhome Alpha

17.7.18 | 8.11.19
Locked Previous topicNext topic