Regarding Town Hall

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Loki
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jayden
Species: Coyote

Pride

Unfortunately, we have made the decision to temporarily shelve Town Hall. There were many factors that came into play here, and I will go into detail with each one. I was only supposed to be a temporary leader until a proper fit was found, which has not yet been able to be found. With that said, I feel very under-educated and unfit to be in this position. My intentions were to get Town Hall up and running and pass it along to a proper fitting individual (preferable POC, or indigenous) while being there to assist with whatever was needed (as co-lead).

A bigger reason as to why we are shelving Town Hall is the lack of interest in Town Hall itself within our current community. We want to fully support Town Hall and what it represents, however at this time there is a lack of interest, and need more members before it can take off fully. With the lack of people interested in assisting in Town Hall, or running it, we feel as though it has become a "shell" rather than what it was originally intended for. This wasn't an easy decision to make but a necessary one. I will personally be continuing to make changes that people bring to our attention and actively educating myself to better the site.

In the meantime, we will still actively be looking for a better fit to run Town Hall, and hope that once a good fit is found, there will hopefully be more people willing to help out who are suitable fits. Until then, all current members will be removed and applications closed.

"No one bad is ever truly bad, no one good is ever truly good."

Locked Previous topicNext topic